Javascript is disabled. View full album

Panther Tank

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Some info:

-Has suspension, obviously

-Features one of my new extremely detailed engine

-Is made up of 374 parts

-Costs 226270 in career mode

-Features no working weapons (To make it 3+ on the age recommendation :P )

Edited by Vagani

I present to you, the Mammoth Tank Mk1:

Uses the 200mm cannons from the Kerbal War Program Expansion for Skillful

-snip-

Command and Conquer?

Also, I have my K2 line of tank destroyers.

bH5sqGI.png

From left to right:

K2A: TD based off of the Elefant from WWII. Good for long range tank hunting.

K2B: Based off of a SU-85/SU-100. Has some angled armor and can take a few hits. Good for medium-distance engagements.

K2C: Not really based off of a real life TD. Has lots of frontal armor. Good for getting up close to tanks and taking them out and still being able to take a few hits. Good for close fighting.

I also have my K1 tank destroyer:

HB4cJ5N.png

Nice, light TD used for infantry support and taking care of medium and light tanks.

Edited by Redrobin

• 6 months later...

I made a really cool tank. Panzerkampfwagen 6. It weighs 50 or 60 (or maybe 70?) ton, the suspension breaks if you drive the official forward off the side of the ksp runway and it isz 10.6 meters long. But, It has immense firepower. On the front, 3 105mm howitzers, 2 on rear, 5 swiveling (a bit) 20mm vulcan turrets on front (official rear) with about 27000 bullets, 2 (or maybe 4) on rear, sharing the bullets. 2 turreting 30mm on front, 3 more on back. It has little sloped armour, but frankly it doesn't need it. with side armour 4-6 plates thick! rear armor is 5 thick, front aremour is an astonishing 7-8. The top has armour too! Heck, I gave the belly armour! (Not much tho, just enough to let the crew bail, or help come) I also tested it, no flipping on kerbin, I had the rear head on the front of a panzer 7 (3 plates of armour all round 2 howitzers on front and more I can't be bothered mentioning) It cut the front armour and some chassis clean of, and was still absolutely terrifying. Can someone tell ne how to put pics? I would really like to know. It can carry two kerbals in complete and utter safety. This thing is as steady as a rock. (If someone tips this thing, I would love to know how they did it).

Edited by CrazyJebGuy

I made a really cool tank. Panzerkampfwagen 6. It weighs 50 or 60 (or maybe 70?) ton, the suspension breaks if you drive the official forward off the side of the ksp runway and it isz 10.6 meters long. But, It has immense firepower. On the front, 3 105mm howitzers, 2 on rear, 5 swiveling (a bit) 20mm vulcan turrets on front (official rear) with about 27000 bullets, 2 (or maybe 4) on rear, sharing the bullets. 2 turreting 30mm on front, 3 more on back. It has little sloped armour, but frankly it doesn't need it. with side armour 4-6 plates thick! rear armor is 5 thick, front aremour is an astonishing 7-8. The top has armour too! Heck, I gave the belly armour! (Not much tho, just enough to let the crew bail, or help come) I also tested it, no flipping on kerbin, I had the rear head on the front of a panzer 7 (3 plates of armour all round 2 howitzers on front and more I can't be bothered mentioning) It cut the front armour and some chassis clean of, and was still absolutely terrifying. Can someone tell ne how to put pics? I would really like to know. It can carry two kerbals in complete and utter safety. This thing is as steady as a rock. (If someone tips this thing, I would love to know how they did it).

There is a bit of confusion here for me, the Panzer VI IRL was the Tiger, and the Panzer VII was the Lowe, a concept tank. Its kinda confusing to see the same designations used on different tanks.

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.