KSP to Mars: Career Journey to Mars with Real Solar System, Deadly Reentry and FAR

DonLorenzo

This one is about to be back! After more than a month of mucking about in the Kerbin Sized Solar System (check out KSP Contracting! If you haven't yet) I'm preparing to get back to properly sized shenanigans. I've got my new PC, 23.5 and (several) updates to all the mods that I use for this. Things are looking to be good!

I'm setting up Twitch and am preparing to do a foray into streaming territory, it's all very barebones at the moment but go on over here: http://www.twitch.tv/donlorenzo42/ and 'follow' me to get notified when I'm actually streaming. I plan to do preparation and testing on stream, with lots of viewer interaction (if you care to interact, that is). Then if I can make it work, I might fly the actual mission on stream as well, and edit that down to a youtube video. If I can't make that work, I'll do the YouTube videos separately as I've always done.

Dedicated [sTREAM] topic will pop up when it's time :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.