DUMAS - Duna Permanent Outpost Mission Architecture Challenge Report

borisperrons

This is my entry fo the Duna Permanent Outpost Mission Architecture Challenge by sturmstiger:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/31510-Duna-Permanent-Outpost-Mission-Architecture-Challenge

I've already posted the mission concepts, presented the hardware and the launch planning in this post on the original thread:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/31510-Duna-Permanent-Outpost-Mission-Architecture-Challenge?p=888093&viewfull=1#post888093

DUMAS, Phase 1 launches

Day 10: DTH #1

SJryr8W.png

Launch

lkFp4aH.png

Reusable strap-on boosters separation

y4kMW8J.png

Orbital insertion burn

RtiWSGE.png

Sustainer deorbit burn

Day 47: DTH #2

8YDer65.png

emCfinW.png

2I1hkFI.png

Day 84: Galatea NTR

MxHXQwe.png

DBXEEjv.png

tX7DkBb.png

DTH Interplanetary Delivery Complex

aRqKefS.png

Day 121: DLREV #1

AqsG7Yn.png

uibgTJM.png

Day 158: Tindalos 1 Cruise Stage, "Yog-Sototh"

HzjtbbC.png

ZB9ORVg.png

Day 195: Tindalos 1 Lander, "Mi-Go"

nf4lCaF.png

Mv5LrFn.png

STZpZwR.png

Day 232: GRS-D

EPLyZoO.png

dJsGJVN.png

Day 269: Tindalos 1 Crew Compartment, "Arkham"

3Wd0jJD.png

Tindalos Exploration Complex 1

WWI3SxF.png

DUMAS 1 crew announcement

Now that all the hardware of Phase 1 is in orbit and thet the transfer widow is nearing, KSC announces the first crew ever of a permanent surface base on another planet.

Since the high complexity of the experimental hardware and, particularly, of the state-of-the-art closed cycle life support system, it has been decided that the first inhabitants of the base should be skillful in engineering and mechanics before being scientist. This way, they can extensively test the systems on site, and develop simple procedures to be easily followed by the subsequent scientific crews.

The kerbonauts chosen for the mission are:

Jebediah Kerman

A hero of kerbality, famous for his courage, piloting skills and appetite for snacks. He commanded a number of ground breaking missions, including the Olympos mission to Duna, the first kerballed landing on the planet. KSC is sure that his experience in long duration missions and his charisma will come in handy in case problems should arise.

Gusdan Kerman

A higly skilled engineer, if a bit shaken by the idea of spaceflight. Part of the original DUMAS project, he was head designer of the DLREV. Knowing much more about that piece of equipment than anyone on Kerbin, it was decided that it was more efficient to ignore his protests and train him as a kerbonat than training a kerbonaut in DLREV engineering. During training it was assigned to the Avalon SSTO crew #2, with Jeb. Since then, the test pilot decided that his mission would be to ensure that this engineer won't kill himself searching for operation manuals outside the airlock.

Dudsky Kerman

Expert in complex bio-mechanical recycling systems, he will be in charge of the DTH life support systems. Also, he will be responsible for the teleoperation of remotely controlled hardware, controlling the reentry of the unkerballed surface modules. A picky and rigorous kerbal, he is famous for the precision requested from his crew mates and by his hasty manners in relating with other people.

Geroly Kerman

The most skilled mechanical engineer in the space program, by many. As he loves to say, he's "gifted with the MkGiver hand": he has the capacity of repairing nearly everything, given the right tools and enough time (usually, a wrench and half a minute); well remembrered is his performance on training, were he repaired a hull breach using silver paper, a couple of aid-bands and some leftover porridge. In contrast with Dudsky's behaviour, he's a very easy-going one, famous at KSC for his semi-illegal parties on top of the VAB. Jeb is confident that, if sentient life ever existed on Duna long enough to develop some sort of pub or night club, Geroly will find it out in the first 42 minutes after their landing.

The most keen eyed may have noticed the lack of a medic in the crew. This because the boffins at R&D developed a full automatic medical system, the Medical Crew Assistance System (MCAS), complete of a HAL 9000-proof AI. This system has been implemented on both the Tindalos Exploration Complex and the Duna Towable Hab.

Edited by borisperrons

Day 278: Canopus T-18 launch

KjSvohl.png

KSC announcer: "...and we have liftoff!! Onboard the capsule, we say again, are the crew of the DUMAS-I mission to Duna, Jebediah, Gusdan, Dudsky and Geroly, and the pilots of the capsule, Commander Bill and Flight Engineer Corger. The four brave kerbals will set foot again on the red planet, to explore and..."

-----

Bill: "... roll program terminated, all systems a-ok, standing by for staging. So Jeb, how is returning up there after all that training on the ground?"

Jeb: "Oh, you know, it would be far better without all this G-force trying to squeeze the ribs out of your eyeballs. Still, you end up missing the good ol' SRBs, pushing you to the stars..."

Geroly: "Ehy... dude... how... do you... can talk?... It's like... having a... bloody elephant... sitted... on my lungs..."

Jeb: "Well, with the time you develop your breath, and all those nice kerbonaut tricks. But don't worry, when we'll have dropped the first stage, it would be far more bearable. Am I right, mon capitain?"

Bill: "Shush. Ok Corger, ready on my mark. 3... 2... 1... Mark!"

Corger: "BECO, staging confirmed, ullage go. Ready for ignition..."

yvuSQ3F.png

Geroly: "Ohy, I can breath again! Oh, sweet sweet oxigen, how I longed for thee, my deaHOLYCOWWHATTHEHELL..."

Corger: "... and ignition. All systems a-ok, LES tower separation confirmed."

Gusdan: "LES tower separation? We could have brought it up with us a little, right? I mean, just to stay safe, right? I mean, not that we needed more safety, this is the safest rocket in the world, the safest rocket in the world, the safest rocket in the world..." :heavy breathing:

Dudsky: "Sir, I suspect that Engineer Gusdan may have a respiratory deficit caused by the takeoff acceleration. I ask permission to leave my seat to give medical aid, sir."

Bill: "So, first choice, handpicked kerbals as usual, right?"

Dudsky: "Sir?"

Jeb: :grin: "Like myself. Only the best for the KSP!"

Dudsky : "Sir, have you heard the precedent request?"

dYuH6fe.png

-----

Corger: "Within docking range, sir. Do I have to engage the radar auto-docker?"

Bill: "No, you know I don't trust those things. I'm sure you can handle this manually, Corger, so go on and don't scratch the paint from our passenger's ride."

ZSBD0Md.png

Corger: "Hard docking achieved, all contact lights green, hatches correctly lined up."

Bill: "Good work."

Corger: "Well, thank you, sir!"

Jeb: "Ok guys, all aboard your new home!!"

Dudsky : "Still I don't get why we are up there 5 days before departure, Sir..."

Jeb: "Simple, my inquiring mate. We'll check out every single thing on this flying marvel, and when we're done, we'll check everything again."

Dudsky: "Still, it looks all very inefficient to me. We're expending precious supplies, everything has been tested on Kerbin and no malfunction had been signaled by the on board computer."

Jeb: "Well, experience teaches you that a computer can be very, very faulty, and I don't want to float endlessly in space to save some liters of oxigen..."

Gusdan: "Floating WHAT?"

Jeb: "Nothing, nothing, don't worry. Here take this manuals in the main cabin... NO GUS, the other hatch!!"

-----

Day 283: Kerbin-Duna transfer window

DdCB7SH.png

KSC announcer: "...Yes, mission control confirms the start of the last burn for the DTH Interplanetary Delivery Complex. Lasting 4 minutes, will propel the craft to a Duna encounter in 65 days. DIDC is the last unmanned craft to leave orbit, and next is the Tindalos-I, were the kerbonauts are preparing themselves to..."

-----

fJMEXvY.png

Dudsky: "Geroly, what on earth are you doing? Shouldn't you be checking the engine bells alignment?"

Geroly: "Drinking a cup of tea, dude! Do you want some? There's plenty of time before we depart!!"

Dudsky: "Geroly, we're leaving in 20 minutes."

Geroly: "See? Plenty of time!"

Dudsky: "..."

-----

1zwVPgy.png

Bill: "Have you checked the hidraulic systems?"

Jeb: "Yes."

Bill: "Primary and backup?"

Jeb: "Natural."

Bill: "Comms?"

Jeb: "10/10."

Bill: "Centrifuge motors?"

Jeb: "All efficient and ready."

Bill: "The heathshield?"

Jeb: "We EVA'd two hours ago."

Bill: "Just checking if you were paying attention."

Jeb: "So... I think the moment arrived."

Bill: "Yeah, I think so. Take care of you and of the boys, and bring back a red rock for the kids."

Jeb: "Nah, you'll take one yourself when you'll visit. Besides, I don't guarantee for the total safety of Gusdan..."

Bill: "I'm not asking for miracles, Jeb!!!"

:laughs:

-----

6fvvvx1.png

Bill: "We cleared the hatch, Jeb, you're free to maneuver. Godspeed!!"

Jeb: "Thanks pal!! Ok, aligning for the burn. Last check guys, have you peed? Because this time I won't return at home just after departure..."

Dudsky: "No need for: we have lavatory facilities on board..."

Jeb: "Dudsky, it was just... I didn't mean it for... You... Oh, the maneuver node. Ok, all ready for ignition in 3, 2, 1...

FBusKMO.png

Jeb: "Ignition succesful!! NEXT STOP, DUNA!!!"

-----

tAdhuvD.png

Corger: "Sir, are you all right?"

Bill: "Mhm? What... Oh, yes Corger, yes. Why are you asking?"

Corger: "You stared out of the window in silence for the best part of 10 minutes..."

Bill: "Ah... I'm a little... absent."

Corger: "Worried for the guys?"

Bill: "No, not so much. Jeb is a skilled pilot, and apart from their evident deficiencies, his crew is really the best KSP can offer... No, I was just thinking... We three, me, Jeb and Bob, we have always sticked together, since the start of the space program. Yes, we are best pals, but let's face it, they're the good ones... They were the first on the Mun, while I went with up with the second mission; they landed on Duna, while i stayed in orbit to just wait for them... Now, Bob directs the Munar outpost, Jeb is going again to Duna, and I still fly things around Kerbin.

It's just, you know, sometimes you feel useless..."

Corger: "If I can say my opinion, sir, you're not being really objective. You're the most skilled capsule pilot we have, and half of KSP pilots were trained by you. Also, since I'm flying, I never seen someone to dock so efficiently and precisely, even Commander Jeb is lousy at it compared to you, KSC doesn't validate a new design if it's not tested by you... I don't think that you have to plant a flag on something to be good at something..."

Bill: "... Maybe you're right Corger... Who knows... Now, too much talking, and too little action. Plot me a Homann transfer to Spacelab 1, we have science to do!!"

Corger: "Aye aye, sir captain!!"

Bill: :smile: "One day, Jeb, one day..."

Edited by borisperrons

• 2 weeks later...

DUMAS abort modes

1. Transfer burn / Kerbin SOI limit: Retro burn to LKO (RBTL)

In case of a major malfunction after leaving LKO preventing the mission accomplishement, the craft would discard the heatshield, dump all the unnecessary supplies and burn retrograde, using all the remaining fuel in the transfer stage and lander engines. Then, after re-circularizing the orbit, a Canopus capsule would recover the crew and return them to surface.

2. Kerbin SOI / Duna SOI: Duna fly-by, return to Kerbin (DFB,RTK)

In case of a malfunction occuring while in interplanetary space, the craft would perform a nuber of correction prior and after a Duna fly-by, slingshotting back to Kerbin. Here either the TCC burns to circularize in orbit or it performs an aerocapture, depending on the remaining amount of fuel and the engines state. On-board supplies are more than enough to sustain the crew during the non-stop journey, and TCC is built to withstand the higher radiation and temperature levels of the intra-evian orbit.

3. Duna surface: ERV surface emergency recovery (ESER)

In the case of damege to the lander, preventing him to leave the surface, the orbiting ERV would land at the base site, recovering the stranded crew and taking them back to orbit and to the TCC. To ensure the maximum dV for the takeoff, the ERV will remain mated to his Aither transfer stage, that would be used for inclination changes and for the de-orbit burn. This scenario is also used in case of a rover failure, were life support won't lanst enough to permit a rescue trip from a second DLREV.

4. Duna departure: ERV orbital emergency departure (EOED)

In case of failure in the TCC engines or in his life support system, preventing the flight back home, the crew would board the ERV, that would bring them all the way to Kerbin. Here, after aerocapture, the crew would land in the ERV, lacking the dV to circularize the orbit and wait for a Canopus capule. This also means that the impossibility to pick up a landing zone.

5. Kerbin return: Emergency aerocapture and circularization (EAAC)

The mission plan calls for the TCC engines to burn one last time, to perform a capture burn at Kerbin. In case of malfunction, the capsule would perform a light aerocapture, to achieve a high apoapsis and use the RCS to get a stable and highly elliptical orbit, were it would wait for a recovery mission.

6. Ike surface: ERV emergency surface recovery, Ike (EESRI)

If the IEP remains stranded on Ike surface, the ERV would transfer to the moon, land, recover the kerbonauts, and bring them back to the TEC.

Edited by borisperrons

Day 354: Tindalos 1 arrival

P8VTjvU.png

Jeb: "...I assure you, Gusdan, we triple checked the aerobraking periapsis. We won't burn in atmosphere, as I repeated to you twice a day for the past two months."

Gusdan: "Well, if you say so, I guess I have to trust KSC calculations..."

Jeb: "Oh, thank Kod, I was ready to sedate you. Now gentlemen, get ready aerocapture in... 4 hours!"

Geroly: "4 hours? Hey, Dudsky dude, there's time for a last game of Spacecrafts and Krakens!! Maybe this time is your lucky time!!"

Dudsky: "Of course, Geroly. After only 639 games of it, I'm not even bored to death. Let me just EVA to check the heatshield one last time, and we can start that devil-made game."

Geroly: "Super, dude!! How long will it take?"

Dudsky: "3 hours and 50 minutes."

-----

sjALDYf.png

Geroly: "Atmospheric interface, commander! Hetshield temperature rising from "holy cow I'm freezing to death" to "ok kids, the steaks are unfrozen"!"

Jeb: "Thanks for your usual precision, Geroly... Ok, RCS online, we're steady as a rock. If the passengers would look outside the left window, they will see red sand and rocks, while on the right one they will see rocks and sand of a slightly different red."

Dudsky: "Not to contradict you sir, but the zone beneath us is geologically uniform, so i don't think we can see substantial changes in coloration from this height."

Jeb: "You know Dudsky, what I like the more of you? Your sense of humor."

Dudsky: "Thank you sir!! That's exactly what my mum say every time!!"

Jeb: "... Anyway. Ok, looks we've passed through max Q. How's the heatshield doing?"

Geroly: "It's at "put the turkey in, the oven's ready!" and it's keeping stable. I think that those heatshield are a bit overengineered..."

Jeb: "Yes, with a low energy trajectory, Duna aerobrake is as gentle as a lullaby. So, Gusdan, it's not that terrible, right? Gus?"

Geroly: "I think he fainted at "atmospheric interface", commander..."

W8i1scw.png

-----

1NNsHxQ.png

Edited by borisperrons

Day 355: Duna landings

7OE21VA.png

Dudsky: "De-orbit burn complete, heatshield separation confirmed. DTH on his way to surface, sir, arrival in T minus 31 minutes."

Jeb: "Thank you Dudsky. Bring it down safely, otherwise we don't have a mission."

Gusdan: "What if the habitat is damaged on landing? We will still land?"

Jeb: "Of course we land, my fainting friend. We have 50 days of supplies on the lander, plus 75 on the rover. We'll wait for a second DTH to be launched with the Phase 2 launches, and meanwhile we'll live and explore the planet, in a friendly and cramped manner. Now, let's go check again our descent path. Dudsky, call me as soon as it begins atmospheric re-entry, ok?"

-----

tVeX9qz.png

Dudsky: "Sir, barometer is rising, it's in atmosphere!"

Jeb: "Good, bring it down all in one piece, ok?"

Dudsky: "Yes , sir. Velocity is decreasing, parachutes deployng is armed, ready for retro fire in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Now. Chutes out, engines on."

OA6FgmM.png

Geroly: "Isn't it too much yawed on the left?"

Dudsky: "Don't worry, I'm correcting it. Horizontal speed down to 10 m/s, retro package depleted. Ready for separation... Mark!"

YOKhvTz.png

Gusdan: "What the..."

Geroly: "Dude, what happened to the screens?"

Jeb: "Damn, we lost the feed!!! Dudsky, what's happening?!?!?"

Dudsky: "I don't know, sir, even the auxiliary channel is mute. Landertron were automatically armed on retro pack separation, and the stabilizators were on... The directional antenna must be stuck and pointing away from us, we'll have to wait until the main dish deploy after landing..."

Jeb: "I swear it, if the the Kraken ate it..."

Geroly: "Sigh... I had a bottle of Kerbaskaya to celebrate the landing on that thing..."

Dudsky: "A signal!!! I've got a signal!!!"

Jeb: "Where?? It's still all together??"

Dudsky: "Just a sec, I'm focusing on it, sir... Ok, here's the feed..."

027BI8X.png

Gusdan: "Hooray!! It worked!! We won't end splattered around the surface!!!"

Geroly: "You made it, Dudsky dude!!! The first drink is your!!"

Jeb: "Congratulations, mate! Now, let's bring down the DLREV, and land ourselves... I'm tired of floating around in space!!!"

Dudsky: "Copy that, sir!"

-----

VqSfW1d.png

dCdl3x0.png

w3baKut.png

aWHbvhk.png

DLREV#1 status: landed 3 km away from DTH, rear wheels blown on landing. Still capable of moving, reached DTH, were it will wait for repairs.

-----

NpSQDqR.png

Jeb: "... and this, guys, is why you never leave a bunck of snacks floating around in your EVA suit."

Dudsky: "Sorry to interrupt your narration, sir, but, the temperature readings are increasing..."

Jeb: "Oh, well, it was about time! Fasten your seat belt, gentlemen, 'cause we're going to have alittle turbolence up there! Geroly, check the pressure and temperature readings, and read me the altitude every 500 meters, Dudsky, monitor the inertial navigation system and warn me of every course deviation, Gusdan, do your breathing exercises and keep calm, ok?"

Geroly: "Ehm, dude, he..."

Jeb: "He already fainted, right?"

Geroly: "Yep."

-----

AX2pdZ1.png

Geroly: "10000 meters!"

Jeb: "Retro burn! Dudsky, how are we doing?"

Dudsky. " looks like we're a bit long, maybe 5 clicks..."

Jeb: "That's ok, terrain is good, and we have wheels for a reasons... Ready for parachute opening... Now! Engine power up!"

qfObukX.png

Jeb: "Vertical speed?"

Geroly: "49 falling!"

Jeb: "That's good, that's good... Looks like we'll make it, guys!"

Dudsky: "I see the shadow, sir!"

Jeb: "Got it! 300... 250... 200... Ready for contact!"

2N2EQfQ.png

Gusdan: :groans: "Harww... What the... What's happening???"

Jeb: "Welcome back to the alive, Gus! 100, 75, 50, 25, 10... and contact!!! Engines off!!!"

QRbljgP.png

Geroly: "Yahoo!!!"

Dudsky: "Hey, you were right sir! The surface has two different shades of red!"

Gusdan: "What... Where... Contact??"

Jeb: "Welcome to Duna, everybody!"

4HN8YsQ.png

-----

6jucQPn.png

Jeb: "Home sweet home, as they say. Ok folks, we have work to do. Gusdan, Geroly, go to the DLREV, repair the wheels and check everything. And Geroly, keep an eye on Gus, he's still a bit out of phase."

Geroly: "As you wish, my intrepid commander! Come on dude, let's do our job!"

Gusdan: "Job? What job? And where is the cake?"

Jeb: "Dudsky, go to the DTH, run multiple diagnostics, and start all the life support systems. I'll put the lander in hibernation, and I'll join you inside."

Dudsky: "At your command, sir!"

Jeb: :gaze in the distance: "So, did you miss us, you old red pal?"

QSPTcnv.png

Edited by borisperrons

DUMAS 2 crew announcement

Now that kerbality gained a stable foothold on Duna, KSC greenlighted the second kerballed mission, composed by scientists. Being the most skilled individuals in their fields, they will undoubtly advance the knowledge about the Red Planet, answering some of the questions about it, one above all the others: there's life up there?

Bob Kerman

Veteran of many space mission, he's one of the top-tier mission commander of the kerbonaut corp. One of the Olympos Three, he pioneered the concept of long term crewed missions, first by lobbying for the Polar Segregation Experiment (a two year simulated mission in an hostile enviroment) and then by being one of the main designers of the Aster Munar Research Outpost, that he directed for the last year, gaining much needed experience on how to direct scientific efforts on other worlds. While not directly involved in the DUMAS design effort, he's considered the spiritual father of the whole project.

Seanald Kerman

Planetologist of worldwide fame, his studies about the formation of Minmus are considered work of genius, especially considering they are the brainchild of such a young brain. On Duna, he will be tasked with only one simple objective: to find water, or proof of its past presence. Among his equipment, some swear they saw a dowser stick.

Hudlan Kerman

The "Rain Dancer", as is called in KSC buildings, is famed by some to possess some sort of divinatory gift. His meteo forecast is the most accurate one of Kerbin, being able to predict rain at the minute. In addition to this, he is one of the most skilled investigators of the upper atmosphere and of its phenomenon. During the mission, he'll study atmospheric condition on the desertic planet, in addition to provide reliable data about the weather.

Kenrod Kerman

Expert in every kerbinian life form, present or past, he graduated with a speculative thesis on the possible lifeforms to have lived on Duna, and the methods to find proof of their existence. The thesis came to the attention of KSC, and is now one of the basis of the scientific procedures of surface missions, that Kenrod is tasked to implement on Duna.

• 5 weeks later...

Postcards from Duna

DHEM67u.png

"The mating rover"

While Jebediah and Dudsky observe, Geroly gives Gusdan indications to accurately mate the DLREV to the DTH. Will our heroes succed in their proponement?

xX4vtXW.png

"Calculations errors"

Not today. As it seems, someone at KSC didn't do his homeworks. When mated, the DLREV hangs above the ground, completely useless. Raising all the DTH wheels except the farthest pair gives again mobility to the base, but KSC decided to wait for the second DLREV to move the DTH in full safety.

229PAtX.png

"Family shot"

Anyway, the work continue. The first, highly difficult, task of the crew is to plant a flag. After completing it, they immortaled their success with a publicity shot for the newspapers back on Kerbin.

rbchZhm.png

"Duna Daredevils"

The first trip of the DLREV! After an awful lot of pleads from Geroly, Gusdan gave him the wheel. He ended regretting that.

jF0Q6Gi.png

"Klymouth Rock"

The nearest rock to the landing site is a giant monolythic red boulder. How it ended there? Why is standing that way? What's his taste? Our explorer will certainly find out.

Gezy4Wp.png

"The rest of the Righteous"

After 18 seemingly identical giant monolythic red boulders, Gusdan declared strike, unless he was feeded with the emergency snacks.

Day 516: Spacelab 1

HZLynEX.png

Bill: "Corger, come here! KSC's orders for us!"

Corger: "At last! I hope they have finally some serious task for us... Another bad joke and I'm throwing Emely out of the airlock."

Bill: "Try going all the way to Duna with Jeb and then you'll love our over-speaking mate..."

Emely: "The two of you, you know that I can hear perfecly what you're saying from here, right?"

Bill: "Of course!"

Corgery: "Absolutely!"

Emely: "Well, in a ruthless revenge for your highly rude manners, I'm drinking the last apple juice bag. AH!"

Corger: "What a felony!"

Bill: "Yeah, whatever. I bet he doesn't know what they put in that. So, the orders: -KSC to Cdr. Bill and Flt. E. Corger, bla bla bla, outstanding scientific results, bla bla bla, postponed return to surface, bla blWAIT WHAT?"

Corger: "A prolongation in the mission? Why? We have already reached all the objectives!!"

Bill: "...test of the new mission vehicle for your next assignement, as for previous comunication."

Corger: "..."

Bill: "..."

Corger & Bill: "Previous communication???"

Emely: "SURPRISE!!"

Corger: "Heck!!"

Bill: "YOU #*#@?[°§ What the hell have you done with my orders???"

Emely: "They're right here in my pocket, don't worry, old pal. Anyway, me and Ludlong thought that apart from your overall rudeness, you guys are some pretty fine lads, and we wanted to make a little surprise party for you, to celebrate your new assignement... And if you look out of the window, you'll see KSC present, automatically docking with us."

Bill: "A docking? And you kept that hidden from me? You know, I don't think that... Oh."

Corger: "What? What's that... Oh my Kod. Are we going to pilot that?"

Emely: "Yep, all the way down to the surface. Merry Christmas, you old Mr. Bill MacGrumpy!"

amrmyIi.png

Edited by borisperrons

Just read through this entire thing - It's great to get the hardware on the ground after a lot of planning isn't it.

Loving the story line keep going!

Oh, you can bet it is.

I hope that you're all enjoying this little work of mine! :)

DUMAS, Phase 3 launches

Day 528, Supply Package #2

Day 565, Tindalos 3 Cruise Stage, "Nyarlathotep"

Day 602, Tindalos 3 Lander, "Moon-beast"

Day 638, Tindalos 3 Crew Compartement, "Kingsport"

Day 676, DLREV #3

Day 713, Ike Exploration Package

cauIIgw.png

Edited by borisperrons

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.