Hey there Kerbonauts!

Keymaster89

Hi everybody!

I'm Keymaster89 and i'm new to the forum, i'm 24 and i'm from Italy!

I really like space game, and when i see for the first time KSP i have to buy it.

So here i am, trying my first jumps trough the void to reach the stars!

By now i'm landing frequently of Mun and Minmus with my monotrip-minilab-lander for science in order to getting better parts to build with.

As i like BIG vassel my goal is to make a huge nuclear-ion carrier that can go everywhere in the Kerbol system, just set target and go!

I didn't try any mod, but i know that there are lot of them out there at the space port site. (any must have? i love have tons of parts to mess with, the more utility my vassel can fit the better :D)

I would suggest

Kethane which will let you build mining operations and fuel stations on other moons and planets

KspX if you like rocket parts

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/3870-0-22-NovaPunch-2-03-Oct-16th-2013-Career-Mode-Integration-Inline-NERVAS! if you like rocket parts

KAS (Kerbal Attachment System) which gives grapples, hooks, and other cool stuff.

Infernal Robotics which has motorised hinges and other powered parts

That would be some interesting stuff. It will keep you busy for a while.

Hello and welcome! I use B9 Aerospace and a FPS adjuster. B9 Aerospace Mod Pack gives you over 200 parts for space planes that are also good for rockets. I only have an FPS adjuster to keep my FPS up and is only good if you get anything bellow 60 on the menus, vab and hanger and 30 outside of those places.