[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Hi All,

Just started about a week ago and I have been building some space stations, but the node part is transparent when I attach it and then I cant add anything to it, its like its not there. Also when attached it does move to a sequence on the right hand side like other parts.

Am I am missing something?

Thanks

I ran into the same bug, just rotate it once using A and it should work properly.

Is the T360 liquid engine in Sillisko Edition 2 supposed to be overpowered? I have reached Kerbin escape velocity with two stock fuel tanks. ???

Stock fuel tanks meaning vanilla, or the 1m tanks included with SE2?

Stock fuel tanks meaning vanilla, or the 1m tanks included with SE2?

Well, seems to happen with other tanks and stock. But it is balanced perfectly with SE2, which actually makes sense considering you originally wanted it to be a replacement for Kerbal.

Hi All,

Just started about a week ago and I have been building some space stations, but the node part is transparent when I attach it and then I cant add anything to it, its like its not there. Also when attached it does move to a sequence on the right hand side like other parts.

Am I am missing something?

Thanks

That\'s a 0.15 bug, not sure what can be done to fix it...

if you are using size way nodes and have all the axis pointing to the center of the part then hitting W once will makes my nodes work. not sure about others :/i submitted a bug report and harv said that is how it should be. I think he is mistaken as to what the bug really is...

Loving the Probodyne pack, but one of the things that bothers me about it is the way that despite being probes, all of the cores appear as manned in the game. I was wondering if there was any way to edit the Core and Core2.cfg files to make it so it\'s unmanned like the MechJeb pods are.

Loving the Probodyne pack, but one of the things that bothers me about it is the way that despite being probes, all of the cores appear as manned in the game. I was wondering if there was any way to edit the Core and Core2.cfg files to make it so it\'s unmanned like the MechJeb pods are.

Just change the module type to whatever mechjeb\'s is.

I had planned to do that but things kinda have gotten in the way :P

I had planned to do that but things kinda have gotten in the way :P

Understandable :)

Just change the module type to whatever mechjeb\'s is.

Thing is, I\'ve already checked the .cfg files and they both seem to be generally the same save for the obvious differences in part parameters like mass, drag, etc.:/

There are fairing panels and fairing decouplers. The fairing decouplers have a little tab on them and connect to the fairing base. The fairing panels fit on top of the fairing decouplers.

Am I the only one that has issues with the thrust vectoring of the large engines in the alpha pack? They literally bend my rocket like a piece of rubber with overcompensations using both ASAS and Mechjeb. I\'m not sure using more than one at a time is structurally safe...

Or am I missing something? :P

Ok, now I need to figure out how to make my massive Mun rocket controllable...

I\'ve managed to fix a lot of problems with loads of struts. Just duct tape the whole thing together so it can\'t wobble.

So its not just my rocket designs then ::)

Ok, now I need to figure out how to make my massive Mun rocket controllable...

Sometimes editing the cfg of the engine, by reducing the gimbal range, helps.

Maraz

Sometimes editing the cfg of the engine, by reducing the gimbal range, helps.

I would, but that wouldn\'t work with the Mod Community Base 3.0 system.

On closer inspection of the .part files, I began to wonder why such large engines were given the right to vector as much as their smaller brethren. A \'2\' vector range for the main engine may actually make it harder to use in most cases, considering most rockets don\'t need that much control while in the atmosphere and that A.S.A.S. tends to overuse the vector range quite a bit. Massive thrust + large vector range = bendy rocket! ???

Now, back to mastering the art of manually controlling a rocket :)

Ok, I need to get this to the mun:

iYQH6.jpg

97Hj0.jpg

wgjzY.jpg

The perfectionist in me requires all parts to be from the BACE and Silisko Edition 2 Alpha... The problem is I do not have a clue how best to build using this pack :(

About six failed attempts at getting it into orbit reliably has left me unwilling to continue without knowledge as to how this pack is intended to be balanced.

So the question is: What works and what doesn\'t?