[WIP] Vessel View: v0.4

PeteTimesSix

Well, I make no promises, but I DID just finish burning the DVD's to go with my bachelors thesis and thus might actually have some of that mysterious substance known as "free time" my dusty, age old diares speak of sometime soon.

Possibly. Maybe.

...shows nothing on Mac KSP - fixed?

Works like a charm in all aspects. I am using the RasterProp Version on my 2013 iMac 27". Good performance and does what its being told.

Thank you! Nice little flavor addon.

Just wanted to say that I love this plugin! Works really well with the new version of Infernal Robotics that I'm going to be releasing soon. Also works with my Animator plugin that has been collecting dust so I need to release that too.

ucb5zzk62r54d42fg.jpg

What would be the viability of implementing some kind of resource transfer module this already piece of pure awesomeness?

This question has come up before. It would certainly be possible, but the thing is - anything I could throw together would pale in comparison to the excellent piece of work that is TAC fuel balancer, so I dont really see the point. I might look into integrating with it at some point down the line, but not any time in the nearby future.

Not sure what's happening here, but using RPM version of Vessel View and I'm getting this problem when trying to color code by stage. It changes the entire scene to wire mesh:

95388831F14B9681BF09E27BC35F21E22B88DE5D

39391188E464DE99F947AD3833F95C454DD01458

Not sure what's happening here, but using RPM version of Vessel View and I'm getting this problem when trying to color code by stage. It changes the entire scene to wire mesh:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3280056322871967829/95388831F14B9681BF09E27BC35F21E22B88DE5D/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3280056322871972046/39391188E464DE99F947AD3833F95C454DD01458/

Wow that is a very interesting bug :D

Wow that is a very interesting bug :D

One I keep running into - turns out KSP never bothers turning wireframe mode off when rendering. Not suprising really, but it means that if theres a crash anywhere in my rendering code it stays on.

Anyway, new version! Because at this point Ive done everything Ive originally set out to do, I figure Vessel Viewer deserves a move into the releases section:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/80581-0-23-5-Vessel-Viewer?p=1168414#post1168414

...and with that, I bid this thread adieu.

• 2 years later...

Hi all

I'm stoked to get this mod working again. I've started up a Realism Overhaul save in 1.2 now that the mods are catching up and really love trying to do as much in IVA when playing RO. I've tried getting it working but not having any luck. I'm trying to use it through RPM, and the button in IVA appears to work, but I have no vessels showing. I suspect that I might have downloaded the wrong files in the various links posted throughout this this thread. Could anyone point me to the definite correct link by any chance?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.