Mun and Minmus

ThePresD

Hey. So I'm a bit of a noob to KSP but I am a somewhat OK graphics artist. Thus I took the liberty of landing on the two nearest bodies to Kerbin and doing some artwork on them :)

ig59p9z36h73amvfg.jpg?size_id=8

First off, I did the Mun. I had just landed the ship and wanted to attempt to capture the Mun in all it's wondrous beauty :wink:

I also managed to get the mun from a different angle, however, this one didn't turn out as well as the first one :(

66co6nnor485i1afg.jpg

Next, I flew to minimus.

8ewx9dn9l17647ifg.jpg

It's a cold icy and unforgiving world.

Well that's all for now.

Feedback appreciated!

Update:

I finished my work on the IVA Image of Kerbin, It's a bit "meh" but I'll post it anyway

46gcoxgpd3reax8fg.jpg?size_id=8

Update 2:

I did a low orbit around Duna, I managed to take this. It's ALRIGHT but not stunning.

xdggb4n7e4nyn94fg.jpg

Edited by ThePresD

Not sure I like the floating block words. Try without them. The latter Mun and moreso the Minmus shots seem to be a bit intense on the lighting effects. Your first one was perfect. Also, don't blur out the ship in the second one and the terrain in the first one (if you can help it, if that's part of the base screenshot, there's nothing you can do).

Those tips aside, they look great! more than I could do.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.