Been watching/playing GTA lately?

Cobalt60

Hi! My name is Cobalt60, and this is my first post. :D

But down to business. I have been watching GTA 5 videos recently and I am wondering....

Where are your buildings? Where are your awesome fast cars? Where are your Kerbals that seem to survive anything? Where are your realistic anythings?

If you have any realistic/awesome vehicles or planes, post them.

A download link would be appreciated, and if this gets enough attention, I will make a video with YOUR creations, based on Grand Theft Auto!:)

I am working on my own vehicles right now.

I'm Cobalt60, and I approve this message.:wink:

Tried the mod out, but cannot get the builds I put in to work. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Also, just finished with a vehicle I call, "Ferwin's ride"

Is there an image site where I can upload pictures without an account?

If not, I will just get an Imgur account, and will put them on the first post

Tried the mod out, but cannot get the builds I put in to work. Is there something I am doing wrong?

You'll need to be more specific.

Have you got both KerbTown and Kerbin City installed? Are the files in the right place?

What is it that are you expecting, and what specifically is not happening?

There are a few issues with the Kerbtown plugin- its launch site selector is broken, and the maker has been unable to work on it for a long time. So you have to get things there by alternate means- aeroplane, or cheats like infinite fuel, or hyperedit mod.

If you head south for about 100km, following the coast, you'll find it.

Ok, I also installed the Wayland corp tower, where is that?

On a second note, what folder do I put the craft file for Kerbin City? It seems like I've tried everything, but I haven't played KSP in a few days and I'm probably wrong.

EDIT: I am an idiot. The Wayland tower is right at the end of the runway. :blush:

Edited by Cobalt60
stupid question by me

Craft file for kerbin city? Do you mean where do you put Kerbin city plugin? Therefor in the Gamedata folder.

But, KC has been outdated for awhile, and even the new version by Snjo crashes on launch site select. (KC may be updated without my knowalage, if so, direct me there)