[1.0.5] [RELEASE 0.8] Sido's Urania System : 7 new planets and 8 moons !

Sido

Having an issue with the new contract feature. All the beginner contracts in Mission Control are now for Hestia instead of Kerbin. Is there an index number I need to change somewhere?

Edit: Looks like this is a PlanetFactory issue. Discussed here

Edited by btford

I´m having problems with clouds in Ksp .24 and with clouds mod(I know it´s called different) 7.3. I´m using the changed config which was postet some pages earlier but when i start the game even the default clouds don´t show up.

this pack dont have any contracts and dont think stock contracts incloude mod parts yet.

I´m having problems with clouds in Ksp .24 and with clouds mod(I know it´s called different) 7.3. I´m using the changed config which was postet some pages earlier but when i start the game even the default clouds don´t show up.

Any clues ?

this pack dont have any contracts and dont think stock contracts incloude mod parts yet.
Problem is it interacts badly with the systems in Krag put in.

There is a repalcement for the planet factory under development here

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/88168-Early-development-0-24-Kopernicus-Planetary-System-Modifier/page17

May be a idea to see if Urania can be ported over when its out.

I really enjoyed this mod so I hope so.

I love the planets in this mod but it is just too glitchy to play. =( There's the contracts bug, ok, but beyond that two of the planets collide with each other!, just pass right through each other... Haven't studied it closely but it really prevents me from doing much with this mod until the orbits are reasonable. Both of the intersecting planets are very interesting so I don't want to just delete one of them, which leaves me in a quandry. So yeah, the orbits need to be fixed and the contracts sorted out before I can seriously play the mod. I love Fragum and the other planets are pretty awesome too so I really want this to work. =(

I love the planets in this mod but it is just too glitchy to play. =( There's the contracts bug, ok, but beyond that two of the planets collide with each other!, just pass right through each other... Haven't studied it closely but it really prevents me from doing much with this mod until the orbits are reasonable. Both of the intersecting planets are very interesting so I don't want to just delete one of them, which leaves me in a quandry. So yeah, the orbits need to be fixed and the contracts sorted out before I can seriously play the mod. I love Fragum and the other planets are pretty awesome too so I really want this to work. =(

Intersecting orbits are generally made in such a way the planets never crash into each other.. Those moons move at nearly the same speeds, neither will catch up to the other.

• 2 weeks later...

The clouds won't work for me. The Planets work, I installed E.V.E. and then put the clouds folder into the boulder-co folder. Am I doing something wrong? I'm making a cinematic and I need to get clouds on Urania and Ares and Hestia and.... the rest for the best looking clips. *EDIT* Never mind. I fixed it!

Edited by One-Way Films
I fixed it

The clouds won't work for me. The Planets work, I installed E.V.E. and then put the clouds folder into the boulder-co folder. Am I doing something wrong? I'm making a cinematic and I need to get clouds on Urania and Ares and Hestia and.... the rest for the best looking clips. *EDIT* Never mind. I fixed it!

How didja fix it??

Here's my cinematic based in the System. I hope you like it! I spent ages on it! I love the pack and I'll include it in my career mode saves!

Wow taht was awesome and is that .24 ? How you got the clouds to work they won`t work for me. If you use a special config can you upload it to Dropbox or something ?

@ Learwin and Augustus I downloaded a cfg file posted by someone else on this mod post. Vararo said this! Thank him! Here it is;

1.Download and install EVE from http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...umetricClouds! as usual.

3. Download and install Urania as usual, STOP WHEN YOU GO TO COPY THE CLOUD DIRECTORY!

3. Open the Cloud Directory from the Uranaia Download.

4. Open the BoulderCo Directory in your GameData folder.

5. ONLY copy over the following files- erato_clouds, Hecate_clouds, hermes_clouds, hestia_clouds, hyperion_1, hyperion_2, rhea_clouds, snow.

6 Download this .cf file https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l5me0eyhz...ers-Urania.cfg

7.Place the coudlayer-Urania in your Clouds Directory.

8. ???

9. Profit!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.