KRF Formula K World Championship

NQMT

You still wouldn't be allowed to use it in Formula-K. Basically we don't know what effects it has on vehicle performance and how that would affect the championship. Also, we do not have permission for use of this pack in the Entry Package. So yeah..

Donfede, that checklist....

Those are my preflight checks before every race xD

After reviewing these race attempts, I have made a decision that donfede will have to redo their lap. all future race attempts will have to start perpendicular to the start/finish line.

donfede, you started on an angle to the start/finish line.

I will place a rule stating that you must begin your race perpendicular to the start/finish line.

Edited by Kyrian

After reviewing these race attempts, I have made a decision that donfede will have to redo their lap.

donfede, you started on an angle to the start/finish line.

I will place a rule stating that you must begin your race perpendicular to the start/finish line.

Negative Kyrian - I instead appeal another review from the race coordinators.

"you must begin your race perpendicular" was not one of the original stated regulations (and a strategy I've used on all my runs so far). I do not comprehend what warrants the attempts to weed out race contenders, instead of focusing on progressing the race schedule.

kdonfede

Errr... what causes your car to shake itself apart?

Ive like dismantled the whole thing and cant find what's causing it :(

EDIT: Ok im having really bad problems. Not sure if its the mods. Hmm. What version of ksp you guys running?

Edited by Robbii6

donfede, new decision: this rule will stand from race 4 onwards. There will be no penalty for this current one.

However, if any driver does not start their race perpendicular to the start/finish line from now on, they will have to redo their lap.

Edited by Kyrian

@Robbii6 I've notice this to. If the chassis of the car is made of cubic struts KSP goes crazy, so try I-Beams.

Also we are using .23

Ah right that probably explains it as the whole chasis is mad of the cubic struts. I kind of have it on 0.23.5. Is there a reason you guys aren't

?

YEah I know right! i surprised myself. Just a shame it aint that good to the eyes :D

Im adjusting the chassis now to get the perfect ratio of handling and corner speed.

Im also making sure i have exactly the right amount of fuel needed

Id probably also be able to knock a second off if it wernt for them stupid lumps in the road. :mad:

Edited by Robbii6

1:18^ I think I'm still ahead by a second.

However, I must pick up on a few things:

- Driver protection (it's a rule)

- Lack of downforce.

1. your driver needs to be safe (that can be fixed with an I-beam)

2. If you had downforce, I think you could be at 1:13.

However, this lap will stand.

I'll get to posting my own lap in the next few days and then Race 3 will be closing. So if you want to race in Race 3, better do it NOW :) Because we will proceed to Race 4 immediately afterwards - and I'm hoping to force a time limit on these now because it's getting a little ridiculous waiting for weeks for everyone to complete a lap :S

2 weeks limit?