Kerbins Black Hole

MalfunctionM1Ke

Anyways, I wondered if someone could Photoshop a Gravity-Lense-Effect around this.

Pretty sure that it would look awesome :)

I don't know what you mean by Gravity-Lense-Effect but I made it to look kind of like the black holes from Space Engine.

VlJPFSG.jpg

I know re-touching KSP screens is truly a worthless endeavour... But here's a nice example of tweaking the saturation, contrast, and brightness; then adding a filter with selective focus:

tumblr_n08nmjeib71tq6149o1_1280.jpg

Edit:

I don't know what you mean by Gravity-Lense-Effect

A gravity lense is the warped, and distorted appearance of electromagnetic radiation caused by it traveling through a spacetime curvature. Because light (in general relativity) follows the spacetime curve, and mass causes spacetime to distort; creating gravitational fields, you'll get a Phenomena known as light bending.

Edited by specs

Dont know the right name for that. New Moon, maybe?

Probably.

New moon(mun?) is when the Kerbin facing side is in shadow.

If Kerbin's shadow was blocking the light, which may not be simulated, it's Total Munar eclipse.

Why did you just take my phot and edit it instead of taking the original and making your own? I see the exact place where a star is warped on mine and yours, so I know it's mine.

Dude, chill. It's not like I'm redistributing it as mine. I did that mainly for you, and partially out of boredom.

Oh, and the proper spelling would be "photo".

Black-hole Mun, won't you come, wash-away the rain... ok I'll shut-up now.

I don't know what compelled me, but I did a couple takes on this;

I took all the GUI items out except for Jeb Milly

z0LPNOFh.jpg

And if you want it this a version with the craft taken out too (cos CS5's content aware delete is addictive).

pBjlA3oh.jpg

And another (terrible attempt) where I tried to muck the craft up, didn't like it thou, but here it is;

zDTpLTSh.jpg

Edited by katateochi

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.