[1.1.x] Kerbin Date Calendar Redux (Version 1.5)

nuclearping

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a mod like this that is still being maintained? Preferably (if possible) one where the time of sunrise is consistent throughout the year. With Kerbin time being tied to sidereal time, it's almost useless to plan ahead exact sunrise launch times. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys. I didn't play KSP for quite a while.

I will update the Mod in the next days. Maybe I can get the display integrated in the small Game Time window in the top left corner. Thats something I always wanted.

I keep you informed! :)

Sorry guys. I didn't play KSP for quite a while.

I will update the Mod in the next days. Maybe I can get the display integrated in the small Game Time window in the top left corner. Thats something I always wanted.

I keep you informed! :)

Great to hear, thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry again for the delay guys.

I updated the mod and the OP. Until the mod is approved on Curse you can get it from Dropbox.

* Edit Link removed: Project is approved on Curse. Download links are in the OP. *

Edited by nuclearping

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if there is an obvious fix.

I right-clicked on the displayed date, assuming that would open the options, and it disappeared. I cannot get it to come back, clicking the calendar in the menu no longer brings up the calendar; the setting does open. It's just the actual calendar that has disappeared.

have you tried exiting and going back in? You click the button for options.

Yes. I've exited, re-entered. Closed down the game and restarted the whole thing. Next I'm going to try removing the mod, loading the game, closing, putting the mod back in and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: That didn't work either. I downloaded a new copy of the mod and put it in, that seemed to fix it. I haven't tried right-clicking on it again, because I'm scared. :-)

Edited by Kethevin
Update

Hm, strange. Right-clicking the window shouldn't do anything else than triggering the default Drag & Drop handler. Just tried to reproduce it here.

Maybe the window disappeared because you had the "Override MET display" option enabled? In that case he doesn't display the Calendar window but overwrites the little Mission Timer text in the top left corner.

In the latest version I removed the Config button from the Calendar window and put it in the Toolbar as an extra button (which you have to enable via the Toolbar "Visible buttons" option if you need it).

PS: If anything goes wrong, just close the game and delete the GameData\KSPCalendar\Plugin\PluginData folder. That will remove all the plugin's settings.

Edited by nuclearping

Strange. I don't have the override enabled. The only things selected are minimalistic view and Kerbin 6 hour days.

If I open the settings and right-click anywhere in it, it also disappears. My guess is it's conflicting with one of my other mods. I'll just be careful around it. :-)

Thank you.

Nothing relating to the calendar mod. Here is a screenshot of the debug screen and a video I made. I right-click on the calendar, attempt to open it again. Open the settings, move it with left-click, right-click on it and attempt to open it again.

I do have a lot of mods, so I'm guessing there is a conflict somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIUGl2GEIrw&feature=youtu.be

1U2l1X3.png

Edited by Kethevin

Hm ok, thanks. No idea tho. :D Does this only happen in Space Center view?

I think I just add a "Reset config" button to the options window.

I removed all of my mods to test this. I continue to have the problem with the minimalistic setting. If I right-click on the minimal window, it's gone for good.

However, with all the mods gone, right-clicking on the setting window had no effect, it remained there. Also, the non-minimalistic setting brought the calendar back up and right clicking on it had no effect, it also remained there. Clicking that again did not bring back the minimalistic version.

Also... it also happens at the launch pad. I didn't test in the VAB or SPH.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.