Addons or Stock

The Woodchuck

So?  

1,786 members have voted

1. 1. So?

Guest Flixxbeatz

I\'m mostly a pure-mods person. There are endless and countless possible concepts if you have a ton of mods to use. They also make your rocket look like 'real' rockets and makes things abit easier (call me a noob I don\'t care that\'s just how I roll 8)). Well, that\'s my opinion. :)

(note to OP: there\'s a tendency that this might become a flame thread, so keep an eye)

Mods almost entirely. The ones with good balance are, if anything, worse than stock in most measures of performance, but the values for the stock parts are unrealistic enough that it actually becomes easier to launch with theoretically underpowered mods.

Ofc, we then have the occasional person flaming a realistic mod for being unrealistic just because it\'s easier. Even if it is, in fact, worse than half stock performance. At least there\'s very few of these guys, and most people doing it stock are doing so because it\'s a consistent standard.

Exactly, i use stock because they are the standard. the mods i download are the ones that\'s not far off from from the stocks. and i dont download mods like, aircrafts, weapons, radiators and all that good stuff because the devs havent implement the official version of those parts to the game. and i like to play it official.

that said. i dont oppose creative mods, hell i encourage those. they showed me that the community of this game is very active and very creative, and im proud to be a part of it. thats why i bought the game.

and people, keep it low. i dont want my first thread in this forum to be a flaming thread.

I prefer stock and one favorite mod. Have downloaded a bunch of mods, tried them, then deleted -- and still play stock + C7 :)

In my opinion as you realize that mods allow for almost everything downloading them simply ceases to be interesting. Game should have some limits while mods (if speaking of \'mods\' as of an entire collection available at the forum) do not have \'em.

Ah, yes, just forgot to mention. I also play my own mods :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.