Whats your favirte telescope manufacturer

nasa123

Huh. Price is similar to those Orion Starblasts I was considering, and you get a GEM mount. Interesting...

I, er, generally have only had access to scopes in the 60 mm range. So my binoculars get a lot more use. >_>

LOL NO, i can see m44 form here with it

I wouldn\'t expect it to fit in the FOV of most scopes. How does your Meade do with the Double Cluster, Pleiades, and Hyades, then?

i could see Cluster is it wernt for the orlando city lights (i live 45 mins away from orlando)

It was purchased at Costco... for considerably less...

:cheers:

We got lucky with a special offer in the Costco catalog, and my dad decided we could get a telescope.

Eh, you win some; you lose some.

i got mine for meh birth day 2 or 3 years ago and in a few mins its going to be myeh first time useing it since summer

Orion got a Very power full telescope for Xmas sooo we actually on our strongest lens we can so the texture of saturn

On my strongest lens i cant even see the texture of saturn or any thing just the texture of teh moon

Try not to exceed 200 to 300x magnification. The results with <8-10\'\' mirrors are less than exciting.

I have a 130mm reflector from Mead that I got from the Discovery Store in 96. It is alright, but was not built very well. The tracking gears are shot and some parts have fallen off. Definitely time for an upgrade so I\'m happy I found this thread.

Try not to exceed 200 to 300x magnification. The results with <8-10\'\' mirrors are less than exciting.

I have a 130mm reflector from Mead that I got from the Discovery Store in 96. It is alright, but was not built very well. The tracking gears are shot and some parts have fallen off. Definitely time for an upgrade so I\'m happy I found this thread.

Im trying to get my dad to get me better lens for it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.