Lock Mouse Cursor in Place While Rotating Camera View

Hello, I would find it useful if the mouse cursor locked in place on the screen when you right clicked to rotate the camera view. As it is, the cursor goes wherever it wants while you rotate the view, which means it ends up interacting with buttons outside of the game window when you're not playing in full screen.

Yes, I could solve this by playing in full screen, but that isn't an option when I'm doing a screen capture (at least with the software I use). Besides, even in full screen it would be nice to know where your mouse will be after rotating the camera.

I agree with that suggestion, it doesn't bother me much but if it moves around when on windowed mode it's a fair request.

I would also suggest that when moving the camera around on the KSC view, the mouse passing over the buildings should not select them.

At KSC view it gets locked on the center but keeps passing on the buildings which can cause lag.

I'd just like to note that even at fullscreen, you can still mouse out of it. I have multiple monitors, and if I rotate the camera too far, I can still let go of the button, watch the game minimize itself, and a context menu pop up in whatever other window I happened to let go of the button in.

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.