[0.23] Stockalike parts for useful esthetics

TurboNisu

Could we get a 3.75m -> 2.5m versions of the TP-205a and TP-105a? Tried re-scaling them myself but 2.5m -> 1.25m doesn't have the same proportions, a simple change in scale doesn't give you correctly sized ends.

It should do...

No since 2.5/1.25 = 2 and 3.75/2.5 = 1.5, a 3.75m version of the part would need to have the ends be a bit closer in size, if that makes sense, try it and you'll see.

.24 adds "3m" parts (I assume 3.75, it fits with the 0.65->1.25->2.5 system and mods like KW already uses 3.75m) thus having a 3.75m version of these parts would be appreciated, not only for us KW users but for stock in .24 as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Those dome parts of yours are wonderful! I'm a fan of attaching radial engines to my landers, and they work great to top off my fuel tanks. They will definitely come in useful to my later craft. Plus, the girder segments work well when the normal-sized girder is too heavy, and the cubic girder is too small. This really is a good mod that fills in little gaps that the stock parts have, and I agree that it needs more attention.

mgGo2Yh.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The licence does allow you to redistribute, so if you wanted to put it up on curse you could.

Unfortunately Curse would pull it down because of authorship (based on similar prior cases), so perhaps something like MEGA, Dropbox, Google file share or Mediafire until TurboNisu uploads to Curse themselves?

Shame they don't seem to be appearing over on Curse... [HINT, HINT]
Unfortunately Curse would pull it down because of authorship (based on similar prior cases), so perhaps something like MEGA, Dropbox, Google file share or Mediafire until TurboNisu uploads to Curse themselves?

Why do you need them on Curse? There's a working download link (Mediafire) in the OP.

Look, I'll even quote it here for you:

Also, as long as the license is sound (it is), Curse would have no right to take it down.

Edited by ObsessedWithKSP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.