making a simple program that talks to you "need testers"

nasa123

Guest GroundHOG-2010

No you can\'t release games from the FREE beta...

Unity 3D is the worst engine for my game.

(Can\'t create rovers and stuff with it.)

Actually you can, but you need to be good at coding.

On Topic:

This kinda thing is called an AI Bot.

If you want to be succesful use clever bot as an example.

I am using clever bot as an example but mine is not random i tell it to say stuff after you say it like one part it asks you if you are having a nice day and if you type in bad it will say im doing good. if you type in good it will still say im doing good

here is the first part of the code:

n = input ('Name:')

print (Hello, ' + n)

See how it works?

Topic:'A simple program that talks to you'

Nasa123: 'When i\'m done it will have about 500,000 lines of code:

:o

Good luck :thumbup:

The only game or program i made was on game maker.

game maker stinks there stuff you want your person to do on it but you cant its better but harder to just learn how to program

I am using clever bot as an example but mine is not random i tell it to say stuff after you say it like one part it asks you if you are having a nice day and if you type in bad it will say im doing good. if you type in good it will still say im doing good

here is the first part of the code:

n = input ('Name:')

print (Hello, ' + n)

See how it works?

I know...

Notepad++ opened it for some reason..

That\'s fixed it keeps crashing...

I know...

Notepad++ opened it for some reason..

That\'s fixed it keeps crashing...

How does ikeep crashing? i was trying to make it into a EXE earlier but messed up so every time i try to open it without running python first it just opens cmd and it tells the file location HELP!

How does ikeep crashing? i was trying to make it into a EXE earlier but messed up so every time i try to open it without running python first it just opens cmd and it tells the file location HELP!

I said my name and it closed a few seconds after...

I don\'t know but there are better languages to make these simple programs. By example, Liberty Basic.

The first part of code would be:

input 'Name '; variable

print 'Hello, '; variable

I use to do stuff like this is qbasic about 2 almost 3 years ago but they were small im at like my 55 line right now in v 0.0.2

What did you say?

Game Maker sucks and is for people who can\'t code.

I have used it your better off making a Unity game.

Plus, I don\'t consider the game your\'s the drawings may be yours but, the game is not.

You coded HALF of it and drew it all.

game maker stinks there stuff you want your person to do on it but you cant its better but harder to just learn how to program

If I can make an SDK for KSP on gamemaker, it\'s probably not too difficult to do something slightly more advanced. I.E. The 3d MMORPG game that I am... semi-actively developing. Ok, it\'s not core GM. It uses U3D for animated model support, a MySQL DLL, an Encryption DLL, a slightly more useful INI wrapper, and a downloader DLL, but it is working!