Kerbol's asteroid belt, Version 0.2 Released! Perseus Fixed!

Deadpangod3

Odd, I don't know how, or why it would do that... and the download (hopefully) works now...

Can you put it somewhere else other than DropBox? I still get 0 kb files from this link.

All the asteroids templates are either Gilly or Minmus, but their cfgs are copied and edited Joker, afaik you don't need the sentar expansion,

Ok good. The Sentar takes a lot of memory and I don't like it for non realistic planetes.

ah, i dont know how to make custom science

I know it is possible with other expansions mods.

I would like to help with the textures, I have several awesome Nasa images of real asteroids and was planning to mix them together. How do you create the normal maps from the texture?

Can you put it somewhere else other than DropBox? I still get 0 kb files from this link.

Ok good. The Sentar takes a lot of memory and I don't like it for non realistic planetes.

I know it is possible with other expansions mods.

I would like to help with the textures, I have several awesome Nasa images of real asteroids and was planning to mix them together. How do you create the normal maps from the texture?

i get them out of space engine.

Do you think it's a problem with Dropbox? The mod itself works fine, correct? Perhaps if you tried to upload it through a different medium (such as Spaceport) it would work better.

So spaceport is basicly its own Dropbox? I thought you had to put the download link in some sort of submission page.

I don't think so. Here's what the Spaceport Upload page looks like:

http://i58.tinypic.com/35jxyc7.png

All you need is the file. Then you press "Choose File" and choose the folder you want to upload.

Tell me if that works!

The upload button isn't working! :0.0:

Edited by Deadpangod3

I know sometimes it can take a while to upload (especially if you are uploading a large mod such as this). If nothing happens, just let it sit. If it goes for fifteen to twenty minutes without doing anything, something's probably wrong.

Now mind you I have 0 experience uploading mods larger than just a few parts so this may not work, but my advice for you now would be to just let it try first.

I know sometimes it can take a while to upload (especially if you are uploading a large mod such as this). If nothing happens, just let it sit. If it goes for fifteen to twenty minutes without doing anything, something's probably wrong.

Now mind you I have 0 experience uploading mods larger than just a few parts so this may not work, but my advice for you now would be to just let it try first.

It gave no sign of doing anything, and i let it sit for hours, tried multiple times, didn't work :(

It's like the Internet doesn't want me to upload my mod :(

Maybe put them closer together? They are less of a belt and more of a random spray.

I love it so much though

EDIT: Is there a way to disable the Sentar pack?

I'll see if I can get them closer together, and idk if you can.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.