ISS CanadArm2

MissMolly

Set Category to something like Utility or Science

i did set it at utility as well as tried putting it in to the part folder to see if that helped, still had no luck.

The canadarm requires the lazor system mod to be installed to support it

i do have to plugin right now all i want is the part for now but when it did not show up i figured maybe i needed it for the part to show up not sure why id need it if i just wanted the part for now...... i have way to many plugins right now :)

It will show up in a non-functional way without the romfarer plugin if you edit the line at the top of the part.cfg file :

change : module = PartRoboticArmCanadarm

to : module = Part

You will then be able to attach it as a part but it will not be movable. If you add it to a vessel in that state, you will be able to make it functional later by adding the romfarer dll and reversing the edit.

Edited by Roxette

i do have to plugin right now all i want is the part for now but when it did not show up i figured maybe i needed it for the part to show up not sure why id need it if i just wanted the part for now...... i have way to many plugins right now :)

Could you please try to use capitalization and interpunction? It makes messages a whole lot easier to read :)

i did set it at utility as well as tried putting it in to the part folder to see if that helped, still had no luck.

In your KSP folder there's. folder named KSP_data. Look for output_log.txt and put it up for upload and provide a link here. dropbox.com is a good site. Patebin works too.

Could you please try to use capitalization and interpunction? It makes messages a whole lot easier to read :)

i am so, sorry. that her grAMMar is BOTH.er,ing yoU. i am SURE we can find, someone. to. help, her who is not. impeded by HER GRAMMar. thank? you?,. for parti.cip,ating

What exactly did you put into the parts folder?

i am so, sorry. that her grAMMar is BOTH.er,ing yoU. i am SURE we can find, someone. to. help, her who is not. impeded by HER GRAMMar. thank? you?,. for parti.cip,ating

I am sorry to see you take it there, that is not necessary at all. All I was indicating is that I had some trouble understanding her messages and chances are other people are too. That just makes it harder to help her. I am not trying be annoying nor talking about grammar, I would hope you will participate in the conversation in the same manner :)

Edited by Camacha

HEY!!!! Camacha!!!!! Hows this?? I do have the plugin installed, Right now all I want is the part for now. But when it did not show up I figured maybe I needed it for the part to show up. Not sure why id need it if I just wanted the part for now...... I have way to many plugins right now.

I'm not in school so what the !@$# , I was in a rush and so what if I'm lazy just answer the question. Dam some people just can't leave someones mistakes alone, I wonder how perfect you are??? :P

It will show up in a non-functional way without the romfarer plugin if you edit the line at the top of the part.cfg file :

change : module = PartRoboticArmCanadarm

to : module = Part

You will then be able to attach it as a part but it will not be movable. If you add it to a vessel in that state, you will be able to make it functional later by adding the romfarer dll and reversing the edit.

thanks!! i got it to work..

I'm not in school so what the !@$# , I was in a rush and so what if I'm lazy just answer the question.

I was not sure what the question was, that was the whole point. I had a hard time finding out what you wanted because of your writing style. I am also not sure that attitude works out very well when you want people to help you, but you will need to figure that one out yourself.

I am glad everything works as it should now, have fun.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.