Is it possible to turn a DockingPort 180 degrees while station already in Orbit?

Hey, i have a big problem!

Yesterday i started building my first space station as a refill station.

This whole procedure hat 2 main functions: my first space station and learning how to dock.

Unfortunately, i just discovered that I assembled one docking port the wrong way.

So is it possible to turn this port around with some config or craft files while this station is already in orbit?

please please help me!

Here is a picture of the mess:

Screenshot%202014-02-27%2017.42.06.png

Edited by MarkedOne

If I was going to do it, I would build the craft as I wanted it to be in orbit, launch it so it's sitting on the launchpad, then in the persistence file swap the orbital parameters for the two ships.

BACK UP THE PERSISTENCE FILE BEFORE YOU TRY THIS! All it takes is a copy/paste so you have a copy of the file, if anything gets messed up you can always delete the one you edited and rename the copy.

I made it like you said Kasuha and it worked.

Undocked all Tanks, then built a part like it should have been in first place and then i insta-orbited it through the persistence file.

then re-docked everything. it was quite a job but it worked.

thank you very much!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.