[WIP] Green Skull Inc. Development Thread

Green Skull

What is my next project? You the community decide... Most votes wins.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What is my next project? You the community decide... Most votes wins.

• Camouflage - For you guys who like blowing stuff up...
    • Create the remaining real life nationalities of suits.
    • Film style packs - for all you fantasy re-creationists.
    • More mission suits for ALL packs including KSP ARM.
    • New types of real suit - modern and past era for all you real life re-creationists.
    • Superhero style suits and heads - who doesn't want to play as Joker and Batkerbal???

I'll try anything you would like me to. And I will post feedback/screenshots haha

btw, I uploaded an image of the flags, just as a preview for those curious: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/Justinfluegel/Flagpackv1_preview_zps499246c6.pngFlagpackv1_preview_zps499246c6.png

If you provide me some high res images or even low res, of the patches you are using I will make them into flags as well. So people can carry the flag and patch of the mission, if they choose.

Two things. 1. Superkerbals logo is on there. 2. - I'm a veteran EVE super cap pilot and no I wasn't on the losing side in B-R...

For the record I love EVE online - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. And to all the haters - you could'nt have been very good at it...

Also for the record - Star Citizen Backer and looking forward to moar scum and villainy as I blatantly got the cutlass pack :D

Bah! I'm giving up with helmet re-working for today...

Adding more mission patches!

Vostok 1 and 2 Koviet missions added. Currently doing Vostok 5/6. Next Soyuz 4, 11 & 19. Planning to add Salut and Mir station suits. Then for the Kerbal States and FASA its Mercury 3,4,9 and generic. Gemini 3,4,8,12 and generic. Apollo 8,13,15 plus generic, Skylab and ISS station suits.

am i the onl that thinks that the black visor is creepy because i am so used to seeing a kerbals face inside the helmet that not seeing it reminds me of the time i saw this

http://i.imgur.com/K6x6WvY.jpg

i had lazor installed which cause this to happen

They do look a but weird, I need time to perfect it - only got reflective visors yesterday :P

I not claiming anything... but my avatar is similar and is the patch (done) for my next pack... could you let me that one?

I'm using the real patches where possible but make YOUR own patch in the same style and we can all have Proot suits!

It would be an honour for me as you made all this possible and a tribute to you!

I'm going to make my own "Skull" suits for when I play which I will release if people want them.

Edited by Green Skull

I'm using the real patches where possible but make YOUR own patch in the same style and we can all have Proot suits!

It would be an honour for me as you made all this possible and a tribute to you!

I'm going to make my own "Skull" suits for when I play which I will release if people want them.

I second that. Proot is an inspiration to us all haha

Time for my first tests... nerves are on edge haha.

How do you get the reflections to work? All you need is the latest version of texturereplacer and a correctly labeled visor texture that isn't transparent right?

That is correct. Works on my base install and my hi res picture taking version... Let me load my main on it.

*EDIT* On my main install I got the same problem as you. I reckon its a conflict with texture compressor as that's the only visual mod I run across all my installs and the other two that don't have it are fine.

Edited by Green Skull

Okay because i'm not getting anything, the reflections never appear and all i get is a solid plastic looking visor :P the only "reflection" is the sun glare which I'm pretty sure is stock

Yes that is the stock effect. You using texture compressor on this particular install?

Yes that is the stock effect. You using texture compressor on this particular install?

Yes, only the minor one though (not aggressive), and as I'm testing it now I think it could be to blame, I'll know for sure in about 20 seconds

EDIT: YEEEP, it's texturecompressor :P any idea why it'd stop the reflections?

Edited by Sippyfrog

hmm,... so I went to a clean install of KSP, added my flags, no problem. Added the custom kerbals to my saved persistents, no problem. EVA'd on Kerbin, generic default KSP suits. Not even the updated default suits. I'm going to tweak a little. Might have been an error since I added the new cfg files from the updated Texturereplacement (v1.1). I'll put the alpha on instead and see if it fixes it.

Only mod installed is Texturereplacer 1.1, with Kerbal States Alpha.

Got a fix to the problem from shaw over on the texture replacer thread. If you convert the reflective visor you want to try into a jpeg it will work with texture replacer. I will pre convert for next version so will be compatible with texture compressor!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.