My Little Pony Megathread

foamyesque

So... has anyone else watched the 'when I\'m x' pony videos?

Frickin\' hilarious.

My favorites are: 20% Cooler, Awesome, An Egghead, Insane. [RD, RD, Twi, Twi.]

Yes.

Also this.

I plan on making one someday, when I get sony vegas.

It\'ll probably be either about ponies or 40k...

Maybe, but most of us are connected through Skype and Steam.

Well what do you suggest? Everyone can use Mibbit for IRC, though, like I mainly do. I\'d like to get something rolling to where the brony community has a central place to talk and discuss away from disturbing other forum goers, out of complete respect for their space.

Any opinion, suggestion or idea is helpful!

I say we get a thread in OT similar to /oats/ (I don\'t use 4chan so I don\'t know if that\'s right) where we can discuss this and post liberally, where reaction image laws do not apply.

I say we get a thread in OT similar to /oats/ (I don\'t use 4chan so I don\'t know if that\'s right) where we can discuss this and post liberally, where reaction image laws do not apply.

Sounds good, but even with forums participation is limited to posting and it may encourage a lot of disorder. Remember, we\'re here to be a community, not spam retards. :P

Also You\'d want a place to discuss KSP too, I mean here is good but with the usual line of topics we do we could possibly merge the two away from these forums. That is why I suggested a chat.

Alright guy\'s, it\'s up!

Visit #KSPBrony on Esper.net. I\'ll be head Op there and of course it\'s a lot less strict, lot less demanding and openly fun. If we get enough of the Brony Community involved I just might consider starting a separate forum for us.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy!

Alright guy\'s, it\'s up!

Visit #KSPBrony on Esper.net. I\'ll be head Op there and of course it\'s a lot less strict, lot less demanding and openly fun. If we get enough of the Brony Community involved I just might consider starting a separate forum for us.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy!

I dont knwo hwo to react to this, wait i do

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS YOUR THE BEST MOD EVER

Want to see me take down a hater?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223798.45.html

So not only do you say you took down a \'hater\' who had a personal opinion with a reaction image, but your signature is an \'arrow to the knee\' joke. Well done sir, you are a master of the internet.

So not only do you say you took down a \'hater\' who had a personal opinion with a reaction image, but your signature is an \'arrow to the knee\' joke. Well done sir, you are a master of the internet.

he posted ins several other threads about me being a brony, hey, its me posting a meme agaisnt someone who dosent like MLP, what else am i supposed to say?

Oh yeah and my sig there, um i cant explain that.

he posted ins several other threads about me being a brony, hey, its me posting a meme agaisnt someone who dosent like MLP, what else am i supposed to say?

Oh yeah and my sig there, um i cant explain that.

Love and tolerate and stop giving us all a bad image as trolls? Lol.