Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Ok give me a few min to set up

How does laythe sound

- - - Updated - - -

I'll prepare for this epic battle by grabbing space popcorn and watching from the deck of my new ship (Still unarmed)

Get ready

Your next lol

Damn, i thought that was fool proof. Then I will use the magic of hyperedit to put your ships on the planet... at an altitude of -5.

But in all seriousness how is your new ship coming? How soon till its ready?

Quite long, I'm still testing her in many situations she may have to endure, and then I've got to arm her, I might have some pics soon.

Ok what about your other ships?

@spartwo

so does Kingpin from the Marvel Universe but we all know about him

*edit* I know I said that I will be retiring the Archangel….but after remaking Salvation from step 1, I may try to do Archangel as well

Edited by War Eagle 1

My other ships all have quite major flaws but they suit there purposes well.

Ok just checking in. I haven't really been keeping up due to summer but right now my projector's lamp needs replacing so no PS3 until thats fixed

She (Fearless) is now useful in combat, in her carrier state she couldn't fit large fighters in her hanger, let alone there ammo and pilots, turning her into a battle cruiser meant she could be used effectively in battle.

She (Fearless) is now useful in combat, in her carrier state she couldn't fit large fighters in her hanger, let alone there ammo and pilots, turning her into a battle cruiser meant she could be used effectively in battle.

carriers are not meant to carry big fighters. The rules are 10 tons at most anyway

I know but her hanger was tiny, I had trouble getting anything inside the ship, and besides she had heavy armour all over so she couldn't be used as a carrier anyway, that and that the Majestic had a usable hanger and fits with every rule.

I know but her hanger was tiny, I had trouble getting anything inside the ship, and besides she had heavy armour all over so she couldn't be used as a carrier anyway, that and that the Majestic had a usable hanger and fits with every rule.

Ok (10 char)

I thought I would have had time to edit.

vsFQKou.png

*double fwip*

xSkkq99.png

*boom*

Y77s06T.png

*jiggle*Loss of crew, main armament, main engines, and center tanks

epbTOv4.png

*fwip* Straight through the remaining left tank and into the SAS unit detaching it from the main ship

DpVM3Fo.png

*fwip*Design fault in attaching all armor to exposed RCS tank, this defeats the purpose of the skeleton.

LAsIs3s.png

Go over in blue for details. I'll post a persist once Hyparedit stops being a ***** and lets me launch the other two.

Edited by Spartwo