Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Not done yet though. I can list tons of issues.

-TWR doesn't allow liftoff from the ground.

-Can't walk on a hovering ship so the advanced IVA will be an issue.

-375 parts!!

-COL pulls the nose up.

-Won't function as an ordinary boat.

-Using LFO tanks was a terrible idea.,

->More things wrong.

In other news: I severely overestimated the size of ring needed but I r bad at docking so it can't hurt.

They don't need a complete redesign, you just need to make sure they don't clip with the wings.

It doesn't matter now :) I've done it. The Ultimate weapon. Fueled by Kraken Plasma, this super-weapon will render armor irrelevant.

I took a K3 Warhead built by Chiboko and slightly modified it to suit my purposes :)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

http://www./view/o19q79zz7j17kst/Kraken's_Boomstick.craft

Test this out against ur ships. I want the destruction... I want the pics. SHOW ME THE POWER OF THE KRAKEN!!!!

I tested your new missile on my Temeraire and it seems that you need some considerable distance to make it effective. Somehow the Temeraire took no damage, likely due to her wedge-shaped and duel-layered armour.

2Uj4YvT.png

Do you wish for me to tell idan? It will be wonderful.

I'm actually building a new construct. Unknown what the use will be at this point.

-ONI REDACTED-

I actually started working on this ship.

jkKbxWx.jpg

The engines will be vacuum energy driven, reverse engineered from forerunner engines. Or I just slapped some archers in them for kraken based propulsion.

Stealth is the key work here. I might even make this.

il1CY3q.jpg

Edited by andrew123

Do you wish for me to tell idan? It will be wonderful.

I'm actually building a new construct. Unknown what the use will be at this point.

-ONI REDACTED-

I actually started working on this ship.

http://i.imgur.com/jkKbxWx.jpg

The engines will be vacuum energy driven, reverse engineered from forerunner engines. Or I just slapped some archers in them for kraken based propulsion.

Stealth is the key work here. I might even make this.

http://i.imgur.com/il1CY3q.jpg

What class of ship is this?

By my own system, the top ship is an Interpreter Class War Cruiser while the bottom one is a Shiv Class Stealth Destroyer.

In the Halo universe, the top one is an UNSC Carrier. The bottom one is unknown, but thought to be in the same class as the UNSC Point Of No Return. (The Point Of No Return is ONI's mobile headquarters while also being the largest prowler class vessel ever built, or known. It even has a conference room called Odin's Eye, which is concealed within a Faraday Cage and seamless doors.)

Edited by andrew123

They don't need a complete redesign, you just need to make sure they don't clip with the wings.

Actually they do. Those old parasites weren't "parasitic" enough.

BlliMyO.png

Probably the best fighter I've ever made.

I'll give you a hint why they are called "Parasite Fighters"

I present the 'Achilles' Class Battleship, it is armed with 3 I-beams per side, 4 I-beams in the bow and 2 SRBs in the bow. Her armour is strong and double-layered in some areas, she comes in at 318 parts and 105 tons. She is also equipped with drop-tanks, RCS and 1.25 meter docking ports.

doQWZoc.png

Just remember that you can also make your own company.

True this is the third ship I made this week, I'm thinking about tl starting a company that allows any popular mod or something like that, but I would need someone else to help because there are some weeks where I may be inactive at times

I believe I've finally hit a sweet spot. This isn't a giant ship at 80 tons, and not part heavy at under 300 parts while being both maneuverable, decent ranged, extremely well armored, and carrying above average weapons capacity along with plenty of power. It even has a honeycomb decentralized structural design to ensure enhanced survivability and to look cool.

In two trial runs, it fell at over 100 m/s and sustained minor damages with both the fuel tank and engines intact and operational, while in a 120 m/s drop it lost the fuel tank and engines, but the whole ship was otherwise unscathed. I call it the UNSC Bladerunner.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/51s6o23fy3ukj37/UNSC%20Bladerunner%20Prowler%20MKI.craft

The latest addition to my prowler corps.

It can be modified for electronic warfare. (SIGNIT and ASSW.).

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by andrew123

I'll have to put her against my 'Achilles' for a test, see how good her armour is and whether it can withstand one of her broadsides. No ship has survived a broadside from 'Temeraire' and the same system is present on 'Achilles'.