Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

I'd like to actually work on a ruleset with spartwo when he gets on. I honestly like the ruleset now but it needs improved especially now.

New Rules I hope:

1. Maximum firing distance is 3km instead of the 2.5 (Out of render distance for lower end computers)

2. Missiles can be guided in via probe core on the warhead (Don't know if he took that out, I heard he did)

Those are basicly the main points here's another one I'll leave up to debate.

3. With the lightest to heaviest craft rule if a Carriers fighters are the lightest craft they are the first to go.

Fleet master, try it against my destroyer in your craft thread.

And I was designing combat vessels since the early days of the original zokesia skunkworks in 2012.

Fleet master, try it against my destroyer in your craft thread.

And I was designing combat vessels since the early days of the original zokesia skunkworks in 2012.

I won't sit here and brag but I'm better with strategies and design than combat, If it's close range I'd probably win (Or free for all be ganged up on like I said). I like the variables in longer range combat.

BATTLE

One vessel per person up to 100 tons. Limit of four people.

Add your craft to the presist but do not attack. Also list the mass of your vessel.

The lightest vessel will go first after all the player have entered.

Presist

m3vuclwlvl4j5g1fg.jpg

SNSS-Lucid

Mass: 92.4t

@iamonfire Can you make it two ships per person?

And if I bring a carrier can i have fighters in the bay?

Fighters don't count as ships but they add to the mass of the carrier, look at the carrier rules on the first page.

I'll join, but I have to wait until my macbook pro gets here. (few days... can we have round two next week?)

Can you get your craft onto the presist? That way everything up to your turn can be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I go 2 tons over for the sake of not building a brand new ship?

Can you remove a little fuel?

I need to update the vessel with the weapons, but the issue is that my current backup computer has insufficient processing power. The new laptop has the new i5 I need.

I found a ship from long ago that weighs 76.3 tons, I'll use it here, I don't have any pictures as my computer is mucking around and I'm posting this on a tablet.

Edited by Megalodon 720