Is arm buggy?

I love the newcarm pack but im noticing more bugs than I ever did before. I had a ship explode, kraken style, even though it was a new ship to my save. Ive had asteroids disappear while I was closing in within 1km. I had an old (pre arm update) ship blow itself apart at launch and then at a second try at launch the engine stopped for no reason and I couldnt do any control at all.

My game is totally unmodded and the lost control ship had plenty of power and resoyrces.

any thoughts? Is this only happening because its an old save I reloaded with the arm pack?

I haven't experienced anything like this with the new ARM update. Do you use a lot of mods? I was experiencing random crashes because I had installed too many memory intensive mods, it was quite frustrating so I disabled one or two of the big ones and ksp runs smooth without problems. You should probably try disabling all of your mods and trying the game without, then start adding them and see how it plays. Good luck figuring it out, hope it gets sorted soon.

All the mods on my system still work as they did before the patch (except Mechjeb, though I haven't bothered looking for an update yet).

The only thing I've noticed with performance is the game seems to crash a bit more. It's that darned 32bit OS I'm still using, running out of RAM, methinks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.