Mission patch request

Deadpangod3

Can someone make me a mission patch, like a picture of kerbin with a space station going around it, with the orbit "line", but instead of the station looking something like the ISS, I want it to look like the center part is an asteroid, and the station is built around it, with the name "Space Station Emerald" below it.

I would try to make it myself, but I fail miserably with drawing anything.

Thanks ahead :)

Edit: instead of "Space Station Emerald" I want it to say "Asteroid Station Emerald"

Edited by Deadpangod3

http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y323/bwalker1974/emerald.png

i dont even have the program but it looks really cool. Here is a mission patch. Dont know what your space station looks like so I didnt put one on (it might look garbled anyway as details would be lost) hope this works

Nice!! I love this :) I'll try and draw a station type thing attatched to the asteroid.

Thanks! :D

edit: i tried, and failed miserably :(

can you try putting some sot of module sticking out both sides with solar panels on them, like the ISS?

Edited by Deadpangod3

Since this thread already exists and I need a mission patch,

would anyone mind creating one for me?

Essentially, I want it to be a spacecraft on approach to a large yellow star with a small blue planet orbiting it.

On the top, it says "Horizon" and on the bottom, it has the names Bill, Jebediah, Bob, Hanald, and Alsted.

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Since this thread already exists and I need a mission patch,

would anyone mind creating one for me?

Essentially, I want it to be a spacecraft on approach to a large yellow star with a small blue planet orbiting it.

On the top, it says "Horizon" and on the bottom, it has the names Bill, Jebediah, Bob, Hanald, and Alsted.

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

HORIZON.png

I hope this is what you had in mind

Yes, how do you do these wonderful patches!? xD

As above, if somebody could do something similar to the constellation program logo (Note I said SIMILAR.. Not the same) that said "Soneti Program" that'd be great.

soneti.png

This is a little Constellation patch and a little ares patch. tried to take elements of both but no exact copy. I hope you like it. as for how I use Corel Draw

I was wondering if I could get a logo for my space program, CosMech Astronautics ("Cosmic Mechanical", just the "CosMech" part is fine). Something like the Orion logo would be nice, but with a rocket sort of like the KSP logo rather than the generic swoosh. Also, using a crescent moon for the "C" in "CosMech" would be cool.

I'd do it myself, but I cannot into Photoshop.

I was wondering if I could get a logo for my space program, CosMech Astronautics ("Cosmic Mechanical", just the "CosMech" part is fine). Something like the Orion logo would be nice, but with a rocket sort of like the KSP logo rather than the generic swoosh. Also, using a crescent moon for the "C" in "CosMech" would be cool.

I'd do it myself, but I cannot into Photoshop.

cosmech.png

Hope you like

Would anyone mind making me a patch with a station orbiting kerbin and the title Space Station Janus. Thanks in advance

JANUS.png

here you go, I hope these are close enough for everyone. I enjoy doing them but as weird as it sounds I dont even have the game so I can only reference what I see on youtube and the boards

Jumping on here, would you mind making a mission patch for my lunar orbit space station?

The station is monolithic, so maybe if you could use something like Salyut or Skylab as the station graphic rather than ISS, and obviously have it orbiting the Mun. If you could sneak the ESA logo somewhere onto the patch that'd be great, and title it Moonlab (creative, I know).

For a second variation, could you replace the Moonlab text with Moonlab Expedition 1 and have the names Jebediah, Hanji, Moblit, and Romal on it as well? Only the text needs to be changed, the patch itself can look the same.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.