Where can I get the unit of the parameters?

Hello everyone~ I wanna do some calculations about my rockets, but the problem is I am not sure what the unit of every parameters given by KSP is. For example, when it comes to rocket engine, there is always some parameters like 'Maximum Thrust: 200', but wait, what exactly the number '200' means? Is there someplace where I can find all these parameter units in this forum?

Edited by Frank_Black

A spotlight with "resourceAmount = 0.277" drains a battery holding 1000 "ElectricCharge", in one hour.

"resourceAmount" in the cfg of parts that produce or consume electricity is in units/second.

Assuming the unit of battery storage is Watt-hours, those units/second correspond to 1/3600 Watt. That can't be right, it's more like 1 unit/sec corresponds to 3600 Watt.

Following that, the Illuminator Mk1 draws 144Watt, Illuminator Mk2 draws 75Watt, the RTG produces 2.7kW, as does the OX-STAT Photovoltaic Panel (insanely OP).

Edited by rkman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.