Efficiency of The Mobile Processing Lab

Hello everyone, I got a question about the mobile processing lab. Recently I find that if I make it to analyse data again and again, it worked slower and slower, which make me mad at waiting the data processing. Is there any way to keep the lab at high efficiency? Thanks~

Different experiments have different data sizes. The larger the experiment's data size, the slower it will process. So if you start processing your temperature scan and end with the gravioli detector, then it will indeed look like every cycle will run slower and slower.

However, multiple runs on the same kind of experiment (multiple temperature scans for instance) should always run at the same speed.

Also keep in mind that the lab runs slower if you only have one Kerbal in it.

Different experiments have different data sizes. The larger the experiment's data size, the slower it will process. So if you start processing your temperature scan and end with the gravioli detector, then it will indeed look like every cycle will run slower and slower.

However, multiple runs on the same kind of experiment (multiple temperature scans for instance) should always run at the same speed.

Also keep in mind that the lab runs slower if you only have one Kerbal in it.

Yes, I know it, but I just processed the same module, for exam the mysterious Guu, several times, and I processed them one by one, but it got just slower and slower. By the way, if there were only one kerbal in the lab, it just won't work, isn't it? The lab would just tell you 'Not Operatable'.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.