The Martian by Andy Weir

Moon Goddess

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18007564-the-martian

I'm currently reading this book, just finished Chapter 3.

Manned Mission to Mars need to abort, one of the crewmembers is lost in a dust storm and presumed dead. He barely survives but is stranded, but how is he going to survive 4 years still a rescue.

I am loving it.

It's full of math and science, details about survival on mars, I think it would really appeal to people here.

I can't complain about someone making a thread about this awesome book, but...

The Martian by Andy Weir.

The thread even has the same title. Didn't half confuse me for a moment :P

Oh well. I shall contribute here, too. I finished it maybe a week ago. Awesome book with a great story, good humour, and plenty of science(-fiction)... what more could you want?

I read the free part on the Android store and really enjoyed it. Can't wait to read the full version!

You know what I love about good books? They make you feel like you're a part of the story and not just the observer. You can imagine the world they live in and you feel like you could be their friends. They teleport you right into the action and make you live through the protagonist's best and worst moments.

I really love space books. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.