The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

When they release the update millions of people will be silenced, they will be off in their workshops constructing unfathomable creations. The devs will appear and all will be quiet, all will be calm. It will be like nothing ever happened. But the devs will know, they will know that they made something worthwhile, the thread won't be silent, it will be loud with the sounds of clicks, and clacks; explosions, and wreckage. millions of happy fans playing KSP.

When they release the update millions of people will be silenced, they will be off in their workshops constructing unfathomable creations. The devs will appear and all will be quiet, all will be calm. It will be like nothing ever happened. But the devs will know, they will know that they made something worthwhile, the thread won't be silent, it will be loud with the sounds of clicks, and clacks; explosions, and wreckage. millions of happy fans playing KSP.

Not I, I have 2 hours before I can be at my gaming computer.

Lyk if u cri evrytim