What is the best way to end fossil fuel dependance?

for "earth" need: "sea snake" sounded like an interesting alternative dunno what happened to this project thats use the mun flow energy.

may be some kind of fishing industry , navigation, 'maintenance', submarine, and cost/rentability related matter. i should investigate not followed this since a long time ...

Edit: one of the "wayS" for "some" of the static civilian needs

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

for "earth" need: "sea snake" sounded like an interesting alternative dunno what happened to this project thats use the mun flow energy.

may be some kind of fishing industry ' date=' navigation, 'maintenance', submarine, and cost/rentability related matter. i should investigate not followed this since a long time ...

[u']Edit: one of the "wayS" for "some" of the static civilian needs

Sorry, somehow i do not understand what you want to say ?

What is an "sea snake"? And what is mun flow energy?

yup it' s all related to "scale", fishin', commercial/ tourist nav, in depth stream/military/maintenance things ... but no radiation at all for "static civilian" need and endless source ...

and it s a pretty young project at all so may be energy rentabilty can be enhanced higher than what it is actually.

another matter will be share within ground only country without shore ... but are we terrestrian and are we belonging to a country (i just hate that and i m pretty proud of it, but yup that's a fact)

, as i have worked a not so long time ago on a no so far earth for automobile industry i can also say that water cars are doable since more than 20 years, but it s not like i myself like the idea of all petrol industry to stop ... but, hey, you now it's linked to the secrecy rank 4 out of 5 industry fu**** disclaimer and current ecomics model , won't talk also about messier-buggati too or some other thing of that kind ... only thing i can tell, is i can still believe a little bit in humankind whatever the shame i feel wich is tending to be not so common ... (cheers whoever ...) *grumpf*

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Well the thing with Venice, they are flooded all the time. It's just a question when they will sink completely.

The snake thing uses the energy in waves, does not need any floods as far as i see through.

Well the thing with Venice, they are flooded all the time. It's just a question when they will sink completely.

The snake thing uses the energy in waves, does not need any floods as far as i see through.

Good lord man, I was kidding!

Nope. The end of fossil fuel means the end of this era, the era of prosperity.

What are you basing your statement on?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.