Cheaters! Cheaters everywhere!

Endersmens

Actually.....I'm posting from my computer chair, which is sitting on my linoleum floor, which is on the wood floor under it, which is on the ceiling of the basement...so technically I am not posting "on earth." Technically speaking, the earth is under my basement.

Not being technical? My goodness. Do we have a cheater over here. Real players always get technical, to find and also avoid loopholes.

Aha, caught you red handed! Cheating! He didn't overuse his space bar! It really was because of my reference! [deepvillianlaugh]Mwahahahahaha![/deepvillianlaugh] Non-cheaters never speculate as to the causes of keyboard failures!

First off, everyone here knows everyone else is joking. :D If something offends someone, i'm sorry. But it is a game about finding reasons to call someone a cheater. And, its a game. Its alright to not be civil to some degree.

Not abiding by all the rules on the main page? cheater-book cheating right there. Read the rules, man, its what all good non-cheaters do!

Claiming that Galileo could ever be slowed down? WITCHCRAFT! Every non-witchcrafter knows that Galileo is da boss, and should he lived to today, we would all be on a huge megametropolis on Venus!