The Centennial Mun Landings

In this challenge, you have (depending on the difficulty you choose) a certain amount of days to perform 100 Mun landings.

Difficulties:

• Easy: Perform 100 landings in 100 days (one landing attempts limited per day).
  • Medium: Perform 100 landings in 50 days (two landing attempts limited per day).
  • Hard: Perform 100 landings in 25 days (four landings attempts limited per day).

Rules:

• If on easy, must perform only one attempt per day, doing more will void success.
  • If on medium, must perform only two attempts per day, doing more will void success.
  • If on hard, must perform only four attempts per day, doing more will void success.
  • Lander must carry two Kerbals in the larger lander can.
  • Entire rocket, including lander, must use less than 90 parts (applies for all difficulties).
  • Must place one flag to represent each landing.
  • STOCK PARTS ONLY

Post replies with a picture of your flags in the tracking station to prove your success and a picture of your rocket with the part count.

1. Make lander

2. Land on mun

3. Hop (lift off and land immediately somewhere down range) 4 times per "day" (is that every 6 hours, or Kerbin Day, or every 24 hours, a solar day, or every (however long a Munar day is)? Or do you mean, literally a "day" as in this challenge lasts three months??)

4. Claim the "Hard" prize.

Simplest Mun lander is about 6 parts (capsule, fuel tank, engine, three legs). It should not be that hard to make a ship with 100 such landers and perform all 100 landings in one day even if by "landing" we mean travel from orbit to surface.

I'm just not sure if I really want to do it. Sounds more repetitive than challenging.

Umm... I am definetly going to pass on this one. This challenge I believe only challenges the endurance and ability to repeat the same dull act. Nope, not something that I would find in any way enjoyable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.