Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

Here are some ships I designed for the Kerbal Police to use.

The Alpha Class starfighter

http://i.imgur.com/eaLvrxO.jpg

The Beta Class starfighter

http://i.imgur.com/XdlWz42.jpg

Thank you coninja! They look very good, thank you!

Edit: Hey guys, I am going to set up a doc where we will keep track of our money and stuff! I will explain some stuff only on the doc, because some of the stuff I want to keep as a funny surprise.

By the way traders, you guys each have a planet and while I know you want one, there isn't much point for you to have one.....

I would be fine Moho and Eeloo, but I would rather keep the maximum amount of planets free for the people who do the wars.

also we are discussing a rule to make travel between planets faster.

It is one turn of travel per planet and a additional for Jool and Eeloo.

This looks very interesting. I'd like to get involved.

Is the timezone limitation a matter of ping or a matter of scheduling? Because I live in the UK.

I've got a very open schedule but I do have to attend school. However after 5pm UTC, I'm free.

This looks very interesting. I'd like to get involved.

Is the timezone limitation a matter of ping or a matter of scheduling? Because I live in the UK.

I've got a very open schedule but I do have to attend school. However after 5pm UTC, I'm free.

It is a matter of scheduling and getting on at the same time to do battles. Sadly, I don't really know a good way to get you involved.

what times are you free on Saturday in Eastern Standard Time (UTC−5:00) time?

It is a matter of scheduling and getting on at the same time to do battles. Sadly, I don't really know a good way to get you involved.

what times are you free on Saturday in Eastern Standard Time (UTC−5:00) time?

If we're going to mostly be doing weekends, that's fine. I can be on pretty much all day. If I don't get any prior warning, then I'd say between 10AM and 7PM, but if I'm told when to be on, I can do any time whatsoever.

I was asking specifically about saturday because we all share a timeframe on that day we all can be on.

First off, do you have any recording software?

(I assume you have ksp :P)

there is a couple more ideas I am thinking of adding, so I can see if it is possible to add you.

I do not presently have any recording software worth mentioning. However, getting some won't be an issue. My computer should be fast enough to handle recording at 1080p, although I'll stick to 720p because of the part count of the ships on here.

I do not presently have any recording software worth mentioning. However, getting some won't be an issue. My computer should be fast enough to handle recording at 1080p, although I'll stick to 720p because of the part count of the ships on here.

Private message me if Phoenix (StrahmDude) desides to add you and I can get you hooked up with all the documents and a special corp flag asap. :D

Private message me if Phoenix (StrahmDude) decides to add you and I can get you hooked up with all the documents and a special corp flag asap. :D

The problem is, I don't really know what to add him as. The only thing I can think of, now after I thought about it, is a new person role who goes over battles and expansions in a sort video style.

The problem is, I don't really know what to add him as. The only thing I can think of, now after I thought about it, is a new person role who goes over battles and expansions in a sort video style.

What if he is a subsidiary? He gets to pick which corp to be affiliated with and he can design ships and do other stuff for that corp. That is until we can find a proper role for him and then his corp can break off of the "parent" corp and form his own/

What if he is a subsidiary? He gets to pick which corp to be affiliated with and he can design ships and do other stuff for that corp. That is until we can find a proper role for him and then his corp can break off of the "parent" corp and form his own/
That would work for me. I'd get to design ships (which is mainly why I'm interested) and maybe do some video stuff. It might be nice to create showcases of the weapons and crafts designed by the other members.

How about I show you one of my ships, at least then you can see what to do with me a little bit better.

Here's an unnamed battleship (by your classifications):

Javascript is disabled. View full album

It's current armament would allow it to easily take out any other class of ship and it can easily be fitted out with a pair of small fighters, or a series of torpedoes.

How about I show you one of my ships, at least then you can see what to do with me a little bit better.

Here's an unnamed battleship (by your classifications):

http://imgur.com/a/FvSss

It's current armament would allow it to easily take out any other class of ship and it can easily be fitted out with a pair of small fighters, or a series of torpedoes.

I really like that idea!

Couple things:

1) you can choose any corp you wish to work for and become a subordinate or just make general designs that anyone can use.

2) Keep in mind that the price of things the price in game and .1BP = $1000

3) We might do something for ships like that to give it a discount, because the white armor is overpriced for our use, but you should generally use the structural plating.

Awesome. So we'll consider this official?

I'd personally like to go for the evil corp, so if it's okay with Choninja I'd like to join him.

Also, I'm not entirely certain about the production of BP, 25.7BP doesn't seem like a lot for a battleship to me. But I don't know how difficult it is to get BP.

Finally, I'd advise you just give ships that use the white panels like that a small percentage discount. They're not expensive enough to warrant any complicated maths or tables.

I'd personally like to go for the evil corp, so if it's okay with Choninja I'd like to join him.

Also, I'm not entirely certain about the production of BP, 25.7BP doesn't seem like a lot for a battleship to me. But I don't know how difficult it is to get BP.

Finally, I'd advise you just give ships that use the white panels like that a small percentage discount. They're not expensive enough to warrant any complicated maths or tables.

Heck yeah! It would be awesome if you joined me :). Just private message me and I can get you hooked up with all the documents and stuff. Welcome aboard! :D

How come I am not surprised :P

Just so you know, look at the carrier discount of 50%. That is why we gave it that, otherwise it would way too much.

Also 25.7BP isn't a bad amount, but if you replaced it with the much stronger and cheaper plates, it would cost less. Those plates look better, are much lighter, but are so much more expensive :/

Also yes it is official.

How come I am not surprised :P

Just so you know, look at the carrier discount of 50%. That is why we gave it that, otherwise it would way too much.

Also 25.7BP isn't a bad amount, but if you replaced it with the much stronger and cheaper plates, it would cost less. Those plates look better, are much lighter, but are so much more expensive :/

Also yes it is official.

Imperial Might! :P

Anyone online this weekend on sunday?

Got some problems now with saturday -.-

I'll give you an advice, never ever move together with your girlfriend, she'll rip off your time and squash it with bull****

I can get on sunday. Let me double check the chart, I will have to do that later :/

I will be online today about 2.5 hours past the normal start time, but I also will be online today!

I should also be able to get on friday.

Sunday meeting thing starts at 10/11 and ends earliest 3 or onward.

Edited by StrahmDude

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.