Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

I'm all set up in my new location. I have a crappy chair and slightly slower internet (using wireless instead of Ethernet) but other than that nothing's really changed. :)

Hopefully this saturday we can do the stress test of everyone and get the first turn done.

Hey guys,

it is with a heavy heart and deep sorrow that i write this. Unfortunately my life has become increasingly more hectic over the past few weeks and will continue to do so for some time. Therefore i regret to inform you that it is no longer possible for me to partake in this series. I would suggest giving my place to tylore, but that decision is ultimately up to you. My decision i feel is made in the best interest of all parties. I with you all luck with this project in the future and bid you fair well at the same time.

yours,

xgu28

Hey guys,

it is with a heavy heart and deep sorrow that i write this. Unfortunately my life has become increasingly more hectic over the past few weeks and will continue to do so for some time. Therefore i regret to inform you that it is no longer possible for me to partake in this series. I would suggest giving my place to tylore, but that decision is ultimately up to you. My decision i feel is made in the best interest of all parties. I with you all luck with this project in the future and bid you fair well at the same time.

yours,

xgu28

I am sorry to hear that.

However I understand that that can come up and wish you the best of luck. If your life ever calms down we will be here and welcome you back with open arms.

I wish you the best of luck!

While I hate to have to say this, we need another fighter. We have 2 opens, make a trader a fighter and have a trader role open or bring someone else in.

First tylore are you interested? Do you have recording software and a decent mic? Also what time zone are you in?

Hey guys,

yours,

xgu28

You can keep the flag for free ;)

Seriously, I wish you luck in all your other projects and in life. We are going to miss having you. :(

-choninja21

Is anyone of you guys online these days? My girl is out the next 3 days so i got some time :)

Yea, I talked to chroninja21 yesterday and delfiler the day before that. I just have finals this week and Chroninja wont be able to make this saturday or any day until after christmas.

Yea, I talked to chroninja21 yesterday and delfiler the day before that. I just have finals this week and Chroninja wont be able to make this saturday or any day until after christmas.

Arr, that sounds good :) Maybe we can play some games then and chat. Well thats okay, i dunno how much time i'll have the next week till christmas cause my dissertation is crying for me...

And btw. wish you best luck for your finals :)

Arr, that sounds good :) Maybe we can play some games then and chat. Well thats okay, i dunno how much time i'll have the next week till christmas cause my dissertation is crying for me...

And btw. wish you best luck for your finals :)

playing games and chatting was the idea.

I was online :confused:

Had skype open but minimized, and steam also i think, did you call me?:blush:

Okay i see where the problem could be... UTC-5 (7pm) meh time (01:00am) so you were not at your computer while i was on ?

wait, what day were you on this? If it was saturday, sorry about that... I guess I skimmed over your name.....

If it was tuesday, then we weren't on. I got finals and stuff.

We meet on saturdays not tuesdays.

I know :) you said that but i thought on asking if anybody will be online on those 2 days where my girl is away you said that you would be online to play and chat, seems like a complete missunderstanding :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.