Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

There was One message with a D which is the 4th letter of the Alphabet, 4-1=3, What shape has 3 sides?

A Triangle....

PHOENIX IS THE ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!

Damn, he figured it out. Now I am going to have to call on my anonymous friends to delete these posts and delay the development of half life 3, portal 3, and team fortress 3.....

wow weird timing... Just before macey dean returned. subsequently i have been doing a similar thing. i have 2 vids up on it. id love to join in on what your doing.

this one is cool and not informational

This one is boring strange and informational (mildly)

give me a holler if you want to fight me. or work together. I'm easy.

wow weird timing... Just before macey dean returned. subsequently i have been doing a similar thing. i have 2 vids up on it. id love to join in on what your doing.

this one is cool and not informational

This one is boring strange and informational (mildly)

give me a holler if you want to fight me. or work together. I'm easy.

We have been trying to fight each other but our ships continue to slide in their orbits and collide >.<

It is REALLY annoying. We even tried it with save trading and it still occurred. I have a new respect for what Macey does.

We would LOVE to fight you, but we can't even fight each other >.>

We think it's because we use hyper edit to save ourselves hours of time.

Edited by StrahmDude

Any other mods besides hyperedit because the naval battles don't run into this but those saves are only traded 12 or so times.

Just hyperedit and maybe darkmultiplayer to avoid save trading. I don't understand the rest of what you are trying to say.

Just hyperedit and maybe darkmultiplayer to avoid save trading. I don't understand the rest of what you are trying to say.

You try setting it up. Also we've only shared it once and it went to $h!t

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering why you're having this issue so much. I've ran into it once or twice but not as much as you're saying, wondering what's different.

I'm so sick of it, if it doesn't get fixed then I'll probably stop playing KSP for a while. :mad:

You try setting it up. Also we've only shared it once and it went to $h!t

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so sick of it, if it doesn't get fixed then I'll probably stop playing KSP for a while. :mad:

I think the best course of action would be to uninstall all the mods, then reinstall just hyper edit, and do save trading on a different save, It's a fresh start that may fix it.

Also in case anybody didn't know, on this new save we could maybe attempt to roll it back to KSP 1.0, I'm using 1.0.2 atm but it's only bug fixes, and Hyperedit's latest release says it's for 1.0

Edited by Caldari Navy

I think the best course of action would be to uninstall all the mods, then reinstall just hyper edit, and do save trading on a different save, It's a fresh start that may fix it.

Also in case anybody didn't know, on this new save we could maybe attempt to roll it back to KSP 1.0, I'm using 1.0.2 atm but it's only bug fixes, and Hyperedit's latest release says it's for 1.0

We have updated hyperedit and it still occurred, and rolling back, if possible, might fix it because I don't remember encountering it early on.

Yay! Let's try to finish our testing and such and then hope that a future update fixes the problem. I have a couple of tests I need to do, some include testing the rest of my ships.

I'm working now. I'll be free at like 6 or so.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.