Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

I think we should post our perspectives on our respective channels. Also what do you want people to call you in chat, commentary, etc?

(You can call me "Ninja" or "Guy")

Hmmm...... SInce I will be calling my corp phenox corp, I am thinking phenox, but I am bad with names, so let me know if you come up with a better one.

Also have you seen Delfiler recently? I haven't heard from him in awhile. Do you have any contact info for him? I will try to reach him on youtube.

I never joined because of the lengthy mod list. Wait... is it just KMP now.

I have stated in the past that you can use other small mods to help you like improved docking, but that is the only required mod.

What time zone are you in?

Hmmm...... SInce I will be calling my corp phenox corp, I am thinking phenox, but I am bad with names, so let me know if you come up with a better one.

Also have you seen Delfiler recently? I haven't heard from him in awhile. Do you have any contact info for him? I will try to reach him on youtube.

Haven't heard from him

I think we should post our perspectives on our respective channels.

I think we will let the rest of the members vote before we start this. The big idea is at least putting battles and collaboration stuff of all of it edited together, but I would understand the no. That or maybe at least a news network type of thing where there are short, brief, recaps about what basically happened during the turn with little to no details.

I think we will let the rest of the members vote before we start this. The big idea is at least putting battles and collaboration stuff of all of it edited together, but I would understand the no. That or maybe at least a news network type of thing where there are short, brief, recaps about what basically happened during the turn with little to no details.

That's probably a good idea

read the last post on 9.

2 things.

A) How should we handle videos? All on one channel together, or on serrate channels? (channel name will be Kerbal Corp Wars)

B) I don't have a good username for this. Any ideas?

The idea is if A is accepted, then we upload all of the views on one channel and do a turn video of all of the big points put together in one video. Then we can upload separate videos on our own channels on small details. Also make battles there own videos.

Also I was thinking I would be "Gamemaster". Any objections?

Finally a new idea of the building system. How about we do a thing where we have a base price for the size and then add price based on the shots. Like 1 for small shots that can be loaded normally and 2 for medium and 3 for large.

Any thoughts?

Also I was thinking we would do a test game once ready. We would upload these videos and use these to make changes and balance.

What do you think?

General jist:

1) Fighter only small missles (can dock with carrier)

2) Satellite defences. Any missles

3) Frigate medium and small (can only dock with a super carrier) (about the size of the things ramming macy's fighters in the final fight)

4) Cruiser medium and small (Is to big to dock with a super carrier) (about the size of the ship with like 50 missles)

5) battleship small to large (The armored thing that macy built that destroyed a carrier)

6) carrier none (size of macy's)

7) supercarrier small

8) any sort of ground defense used to launch ships.

This is the message I was talking about.

I was thinking:

1) small missle .5 (you can spend half a build point)

2) medium 1 (as in a smart missle

3) Large 2 (as in a small booster)

might want to change the large to a 1.5. Also the price of all ships will drop to accommodate this.

Last but not least, let me know if you want me to post example pictures of the missiles.

I was thinking:

1) small missle .5 (you can spend half a build point)

2) medium 1 (as in a smart missle

3) Large 2 (as in a small booster)

might want to change the large to a 1.5. Also the price of all ships will drop to accommodate this.

Last but not least, let me know if you want me to post example pictures of the missiles.

That would probably help

Hey guys this idea has a lot of potential and i would love to be a part of this. I was thinking if possible i might be able to fill the pacifist roll, if of course someone else hasn't taken it. I don't really have the software or the equipment to record any game play, would it be possible for me to join without contributing to the YouTube channel? I also can only play on the weekends and friday, this as well as the fact that i live in EST may pose some scheduling issues. Let me know what you think. As a side note have you considered using dark multi instead of KMP?

Cheers!:D

Hey guys this idea has a lot of potential and i would love to be a part of this. I was thinking if possible i might be able to fill the pacifist roll, if of course someone else hasn't taken it. I don't really have the software or the equipment to record any game play, would it be possible for me to join without contributing to the YouTube channel? I also can only play on the weekends and friday, this as well as the fact that i live in EST may pose some scheduling issues. Let me know what you think. As a side note have you considered using dark multi instead of KMP?

Cheers!:D

So what time zone are you in? I have no problem with someone who just acts as another corp. Also you don't have to fit into that exact role. We do allow you to shape your corp more, that is just more of a idea of what kind of personalities we would like.

So what time zone are you in? I have no problem with someone who just acts as another corp. Also you don't have to fit into that exact role. We do allow you to shape your corp more, that is just more of a idea of what kind of personalities we would like.

eastern standard time, which i believe is a one hour difference from centeral

eastern standard time, which i believe is a one hour difference from centeral

Then in my book, I would say welcome aboard! Are you fine with using a ksp multiplayer mod? If yes, then choninja21, please invite him to the google doc.

sorry if this is a double post but my original post doesn't seem to have registered.

Have you guy checked out dark multiplayer, its said to be better than KMP i don't know i haven't tried it out but maybe that might be a better option

sorry if this is a double post but my original post doesn't seem to have registered.

Have you guy checked out dark multiplayer, its said to be better than KMP i don't know i haven't tried it out but maybe that might be a better option

There is no double post, you are fine :D

Also I was saying kerbal multiplayer mod in general. I was thinking about using dar multiplayer from the beginning, though I want to check some other sources.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.