Fleets Replicas

That picture was before I smoothed it out :P I'll need to update that. Also I know the engines on the Me-262 are big compared to the real one and I've seen people using Rockets so before you guys say "Use rockets for better looks" I like the jets because it was a jet aircraft in real life and not a Rocket aircraft (Which the Me-163 and He-162 are both planned as well as the MiG-15 and maybe the MiG-9.)

I was actually planning to do the de Havilland Vampire and the Sea Venom, I'm going to be making WWII and Korean war era Replicas. Some planes on my British List: Gloster Meteor F.3 (WIP, See pic above), Gloster Meteor F.8, Supermarine Swift Mk-I, Canberra, Sea Venom, Vampire. Planes on my German List are: Me-262 A-1a (Done), Me-262 A-1a/U4, Me-262 C-1a, Me-262 HG-III, Arado Ar-234, Horten Ho-229, He-112 (Rocket engine one). I know I'm making the P-80 for America at some point.

EDIT: For those of you who don't know this is the HG-III

Messerschmitt_Me_262_HG_III_pic1.JPG

113363-10941.jpg?nr=plt131&company=planet%20models&name=messerschmitt%20me%20262%20hg%20iii

Edited by The Fleet Master

The Hercules has been a pain in my back for ages and now that I've finally come to building it I will probably end up crashing the thing because of the torture that I will have to endure while constructing that overly complicated hull/fuselage.