TP-43 Aquila

Just wanted to share my warhammer 40k inspired space plane. Hopefully you guys like it.

0988C13B795FA52FC29FF238ACB83067C5277DFF

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByXRIbLpNYqoNHYyR28zWWd1OGM/edit?usp=sharing

to launch, press staging button and fly like the wind. When running out of intake air, press "1" to close the intakes and switch to rockets. Since the TWR isn't too good with single rocket engine, so you might need to use slightly steep ascend angle (personally I use around 30-35 degrees) after jets are shutdown.

It's a beauty!! I'll have to take it for test flight. What's it's range?

Delta-v after refueling (not counting jetfuel tanks) is around 3000m/s. not the best one there is, but this one was made for looks anyways.

Can you add a day photo :P

Sure thing. Will do that in a bit.

Also I noticed a mistake in google drive settings. Apparently the file was not available even tho it was supposed to. Hopefully it's now fixed. Let me know if it's still unavailable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.