Monorail to lift up into space

At the forum already as that proposed to establish a railroad. But I mean a monorail for to start blast off spacecraft.

Now have the opportunity to attach to the spaceship, the wheels on the road to disperse. When the game develops more, will "Monetary system" and buy buildings for example)) can be buy a monorail.

I was inspired by the idea, through the example "History channel ancient aliens". It was shown here that:

b3219137691546989febb0b6e12ae5a7.jpeg 2d838e25b4bd1d73eaa2c6fa428355ac.jpeg c33df6df07b2368f96162a52966acdc5.jpeg

@Aghanim This isn't a mass driver, it's a monorail.

As for the concept, I don't see anything scientifically wrong with it. Long term monetary goals + buildings would definitely make a worthwhile experience.

This game doesn't need to be an exact replica of NASA, meaning I DON'T WANT TO BE ALWAYS BROKE FROM A LACK OF GOVERNMENT FUNDING.

I definately would like such a thing "eventually" but I doubt it's that much of a priority.

It obviously shouldn't be put in on career mode until you have gotten quite far.

I definately would like such a thing "eventually" but I doubt it's that much of a priority.

It obviously shouldn't be put in on career mode until you have gotten quite far.

Yeah, maybe it should be the last node or something, or it would unbalance the game.