Interactive space agency thread: a proposal!

your plan is fantastic! it's all i0ve dreamed for when i bought KSP! Really, no joking...:)

And i will love to take part of the project and give some help, if i can. Especially the "mission design" part.

About the mod, why not to implement the realism overhaul? With the Real Solar System (and FAR), your idea to develop an interactive campaign will be perfect, because a single person simple could not really manage all. The best would be like this: one person design the mission (in general, so like: manned landing on the Moon; in particular, so the delta-v/TWR and all the "numbers" of the mission; and the budget), another person design the payload and the ship and finally another one actually fly it.

(sorry for the bad english...)

• 2 weeks later...

The graphical error was that the kethane grid was improperly aligned with Kerbin. I didn't have time to test, but I feared that this would be the case in-game too. I'll be examining v0.24.1 today and tomorrow, I expect, and establishing exactly what my plans are for this project. I won't be using 0.23, given that 64bit is now an option, thank goodness - but now I can only hope that all relevant mods are appropriately updated in short order. (I'm sure they will be.)

I have scarce time on my hands at the moment due to a number of circumstances in my life. However, I intend to start this project within the week and to update it at least weekly until more time is available for games and such. To be specific, I have family obligations and a certain amount of missed uni work to complete by the 15th, after which I have very few real obstacles to running virtual space programs.

Thank you for your interest and you tolerance of my failure to produce results in any reasonable timeframe after my initial post! With luck, I'll have the thread started within 24h.

I installed my absurdly large list of mods, and after reinstalling some that I failed to add correctly, learning that I should be using the new 64bit executable, and binning Near Future after the game stopped loading during that mod's folder, I finally have the game successfully running. However, it crashed the moment I entered the research building. I am frustrated, of course - I've been struggling with this for a while now - but I'm also befuddled. I do not have the first idea how to fix this problem. Should I upload the crash log files? Is it possible there's a disagreeable mod I could remove, and how would I determine that?

Edit: fixed it!

Edit-edit: Or not. Many a CTD plagues me today.

Edit-edit-edit: I'VE GOT IT

Edited by unrepentantAuthor

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.