[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

i have zero experience with blender. cant help ya

But you're not the only one here, I'm pretty sure that someone has some experience. Btw would you like to see some more armor pieces ans shapes for structural plates?

I really like the weapons on this mod. I was thinking of doing a big war on my main game. Is their a way I could put a fleet of ships near another fleet of ships and have all of them auto fire all their weapons or do I need to control every ship sepreatly? Thanks for all your hard work. I would like to see some defensive systems, armor, or even energy shields.

I really like the weapons on this mod. I was thinking of doing a big war on my main game. Is their a way I could put a fleet of ships near another fleet of ships and have all of them auto fire all their weapons or do I need to control every ship sepreatly? Thanks for all your hard work. I would like to see some defensive systems, armor, or even energy shields.

You can enable remote firing by opening the menu (alt-B) and then ticking the box. All you have to do then is activate all the weapons you want to shoot.

So for some reason my 30mm and 20mm ammo boxes are missing from the parts list. I know other people have had it working (EnterElysium being one of them) and I have no idea as to why any help would be appreciated.

Also for some reason neither rocket pod (Hydras or S-8) will fire no matter what method I try.

Edited by King_komodo93

We already have the GAU-8 30mm 7 barrel Gatling cannon, what's different between that and the one you want other than possibly ROF (since I have no idea about the one you're asking sorry)?

The Mk 108 is a Autocannon. Those fire explosive or armor piercing ammo at full auto speeds. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MK_108_cannon I say +1 to having them

Also, the autocannon goes 'Boom boom boom' the GAU goes 'BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT'

The Mk 108 is a Autocannon. Those fire explosive or armor piercing ammo at full auto speeds. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MK_108_cannon I say +1 to having them

Also, the autocannon goes 'Boom boom boom' the GAU goes 'BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT'

So only the fire rate and general construction is different. I can see BD giving this a no for the same reasons he hasn't put in anything link a vehicle mounted M2 or other such MG's simply because we have the 20mm Vulcan which I won't say is a bad thing for that set up. Though I can see this being the 30mm version of the hidden Vulcan if he does decide to add it. Also we have the M230 chaingun that does the whole 'Boom boom boom' (also a 30mm).

Finally we can make a Bolo!!!! Im not sure if anyone here is familiar with that, but their extremely large war machine - tanks books by Keith Laumer.

I was thinking more of the thrown ensnaring device at first. Not sure what you're talking about now.

So only the fire rate and general construction is different. I can see BD giving this a no for the same reasons he hasn't put in anything link a vehicle mounted M2 or other such MG's simply because we have the 20mm Vulcan which I won't say is a bad thing for that set up. Though I can see this being the 30mm version of the hidden Vulcan if he does decide to add it. Also we have the M230 chaingun that does the whole 'Boom boom boom' (also a 30mm).

Again, the Mk 108 fires explosive shells at higher rate than the Howizer or the Tank Turret, but with less yield.

Can we get an internally mounted Mk 108 30mm cannon?

There is a 30mm autocannon from Spanners Weapons addition to this mod. It has a 120 rounds internally and a rate of fire of around 150-200RPM.

can you mount your rotary one on the ground vehicle? Bushmaster has much higher nozzle velocity.

You can always tweak it yourself. In my opinion, only the most unique weapons should be in the mod. And for the vechicle mounting, I just slap it on like the MGs on the top of tanks' turrets. But maybe it will be unique enough, I might be missing an important feature.

You can always tweak it yourself. In my opinion, only the most unique weapons should be in the mod. And for the vechicle mounting, I just slap it on like the MGs on the top of tanks' turrets. But maybe it will be unique enough, I might be missing an important feature.

I don't think, that sidewinders and AMRAAMs are so unique. Or howitzers and Abrams' cannons. Or vulcan and M230. Bushmaster turret is completely different from GAU-8, both guns are for different purposes. GAU-8 is made do use from air, it's fast firing, so you can shoot it on the move and don't bother about missing, bushmaster is not designed to attack armored targets, but to defend against infantry.

I don't think, that sidewinders and AMRAAMs are so unique. Or howitzers and Abrams' cannons. Or vulcan and M230. Bushmaster turret is completely different from GAU-8, both guns are for different purposes. GAU-8 is made do use from air, it's fast firing, so you can shoot it on the move and don't bother about missing, bushmaster is not designed to attack armored targets, but to defend against infantry.

I tend to disagree with you on the sidewinder/AMRAAM, Abrams/howitzer, and GAU-8/M230 thing. The guns biggest differences are swiveling versus fixed and the difference in caliber for the Abrams and Howitzer. As for the sidewinder and AMRAAM I think they have differences in turn radius and I know they have different ranges based on fuel amount. That being said I could definitely see the use of the bushmaster as the other 3 30mm cannons are primarily meant to be used for air-to-ground or Anti-air (everyone seems to forget about the CRAM) though I would prefer something along the lines of a Mk 19 or other 40mm grenade launcher, that we can put on vehicles.

Edited by King_komodo93

You mean the 25mm Bushmaster on the M2A3 Bradley?

That is an anti-Infantry and light armored vehicle weapon. It has 4 fire modes, and 2 belts of ammo that feed into it. It has high rate and low rate for either the AP rounds or for the HE rounds.