Carcharoth Aeronautics, Real-Prototype-Experimental-Concept planes replicas

Of course, I have a lot of planes made, but need final tweak, record video and the "hell" (edit video).

A little preview: Tupolev Tu-160 "Blackjack", Me 163 "Komet", Polikarpov I-16 "Rata", B-17 "Flying Fortress", Tupolev TB-3, Antonov A-40, Cierva C.30, F-104 VTOL...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Polikarpov I-16 ÃËœ-16 «Ã¸ÑÂтрõñøтõûь шõÑÂтýðôцðтыù» Firespitter BDArmory KSP 0.90

So here is a fighter plane I've made based on the Russian Su-35 using this schematic

17.jpg

It is not a perfect replica. For starter the shape is not exactly the same, the rear fins are at the same height than the actual wings, which is not the case of the real life Su-35, and also the aerobrakes are not placed like the real one, but overall it looks very similar.

It flies extremely well. It is very stable. It reaches Mach 1 (Mach 1 is actually 340 m/s, it goes to a maximum of 334 m/s) under 10,000 meters. It can go faster than that if you go higher although equal performances are not guaranteed and you're likely to run out of air intake if you go up too fast so it can only ascend gradually.

For any of you interested here is the ship file:

http://www.filedropper.com/ku-35

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.