Project Portal

Souper

[http://www.roblox.com/Forum/Default.aspx]

Gentlemen. What you see here is indeed what you think it is. A portal to the ROBLOX forums.

Let me tell you all something; i am a robloxian. I was playing their game, chatting on their forums, all before i even knew KSP existed. Before i even had Steam installed!

Anyway. Allow me to reveal the reason behind this portal.

The reason for this portal's existence is so we can retrieve their forum games!

So, yes. Let me tell you something more: Thread necromancy doesn't apply between forums.

That means a dead ROBLOX forum game might be valid inside our custody!

A single ROBLOX forum game means potential smiley faces in OUR community. So go through the portal, and start making everybody happy!

But, there are dangers....

ROBLOX has different rules. You expected this, obviously.

1. Simple minor swear words like "hell" or "crap" or "ass" are considered normal swear words.

2. "LOL" is considered spam.

3. ROBLOX is easy to portal TO, but once you're inside, it's hard to send someone back through the portal. The reason? Roblox bans just because you linked to something outside their network.

The point: This is a portal to expand our wiki, by bringing more forum games into it.

And NO, this is not advertisement! More forum games!

So, the question is; are YOU ready to become a forum-leaper?

Edited by KasperVld
trimmed down the amount of URLs

This kind of thing doesn't have a category, but it sure doesn't belong in Kerbal Network, seeing as it's about an entirely different community altogether.

AFter much head-scratching, moved to the Space Lounge.

I always disliked ROBLOX, I always played Blockland!

Edit: That was a TERRIBLE sentence...

*Nods no*

I am not going through there, if I can't say my trademark phrase:

"WHAT. THE. ASS." I won't go...

HOWEVER...

I will do it for the good of the forum... Back key better work or else I'm gonna die in there...

If you don't get an update edit, send in people for me...

Update: NOPE NOTHING.

Edited by Special Agent Sigvan

Nah, don't remember you. I only started before I quit, clans were the only good part. Either way, be careful what you bring between lands. Two very different communities are at work here.

I agree. Most of the games were crap, although a few good ones showed up. I worked my way up in a few superclans (And ended up heading the space division of one), but trust me, kids running entire militaries or a nation would be a nightmare. Absolute, total, nightmare. Whatever the case, I love the community here much more than ROBLOX.

Time to set up a manned spacecraft for entry into the portal. I may have to throw my crew I to a asylum after they complete their mission.

I stepped through the portal, and was immediately brought back by the saviour angel that is my site advisor program.

Not sure what i was saved from, but antivirus program, thank you for saving me. i can never repay you for your heroicism.

Transmission received from a game in ROBLOX:

Hello. My name is Dr. Super, and i have landed on a little blue, red, and white planetoid inside the Roblox universe with the robloxian creatures.

Wait, one of them is attacking my lander! Get out of he- OH MY GOD HE'S GOT A BAZOOKA-

*respawns*

*runs back through the portal, bringing a robloxian virus into the KSP forums*

• 4 months later...
transmission received from a game in roblox:

Hello. My name is dr. Super, and i have landed on a little blue, red, and white planetoid inside the roblox universe with the robloxian creatures.

Wait, one of them is attacking my lander! Get out of he- oh my god he's got a bazooka-

*respawns*

*runs back through the portal, bringing a robloxian virus into the ksp forums*

nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

I used to roblox. one peice of advice. do not play their games. they will scar you, and your computer for life. and, they are all just 6 year olds and roblox addicts(seriously, 200 bucks for some kind of dumb membership?)

uh oh. I have been sucked in. close it. please.

I will find a way back through.

- - - Updated - - -

there is one thing to thank. my bookmarks tab. I have been saved.

Edited by jake9039

I used to roblox. one peice of advice. do not play their games. they will scar you, and your computer for life. and, they are all just 6 year olds and roblox addicts(seriously, 200 bucks for some kind of dumb membership?)

uh oh. I have been sucked in. close it. please.

I will find a way back through.

- - - Updated - - -

there is one thing to thank. my bookmarks tab. I have been saved.

necro, and some games are not scaring. some.

• 7 months later...
I agree. Most of the games were crap, although a few good ones showed up. I worked my way up in a few superclans (And ended up heading the space division of one), but trust me, kids running entire militaries or a nation would be a nightmare. Absolute, total, nightmare. Whatever the case, I love the community here much more than ROBLOX.

Time to set up a manned spacecraft for entry into the portal. I may have to throw my crew I to a asylum after they complete their mission.

Roblox game diagram:

Crap game -> Game dies

Good game -> gets copied -> original dies, copy gets face "screenshots" and is milked for money while being stuffed with free models

Good game -> turns pay to win -> becomes impossible to play due to getting instantly killed by builders club members and very popular

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.