KSP Live! A stream with a YouTube format (real solar system, realism mods, career)

DonLorenzo

Hello funky viewers!

After my KSP to Mars and KSP Contracting series here comes KSP Live! Episode 0 is just about to go live so check on in to check it out!

What I'm attempting is to shoehorn the twitch.tv stream interactivity into the YouTube episodic format. Each stream will have an objective that we'll strive to meet, the process of which will then be exported and archived to YouTube for later viewing making it interesting to watch both live and syndicated (hopefully.. at least).

I'm currently scrounging up a bunch of mods to use, I'm aiming for a realism oriented career-push with a heavy focus on money and safety (should be something else eh?). Local favorite mod Realism Overhaul isn't quite up to 0.24 standards yet so today we're starting out with BTSM and the usual suspects such as FAR, DRE and so on. Purpose of Episode 0 'What's this about?' is to allow you viewers to chime in and champion mods you'd like to see.

Head on over to the stream to pitch in: http://www.twitch.tv/donlorenzo42/

Or view everything at your leasure at my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/onderzeesteen

Have fun and hope to see you in chat!

Regards,

Lorenzo

Edited by DonLorenzo

That's that, episode 0 concluded and the final (for now) mod list has become:

-BTSM

-DRE

-FAR

-More expensive parts (x3.5)

-TAC life support

-Final frontier (kerbal ribbons)

-Kerbal Alarm Clock

-Kerbal Engineer

-REAL SOLAR SYSTEM

Now onwards to episode 1! Leaving the atmosphere.... (maybe)

Episode 1 and 2 have finished, the atmosphere has been escaped and with 405 funds in the bank a very bare-bones sputnik made orbit!

BTSM has been dropped due to the combination of FAR and DRE making the first possible mission borderline impossible, same as the subsequent ones. All the other mods are intact and DebRefund was added to properly refund spent stages with parachutes on them.

Fun was had, stream is offline for now, until next time!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.