Reverse TVR-1180C Mk1 Stack Tri-Coupler

I'm in the process of building a rocket which should be able to lift some big load into orbit. (I know, everyone is doing that)

I need a reverse TVR-1180C Mk1 Stack Tri-Coupler in order to get a symmetrical design.

I'm awful at modding anything but cfg's. Is someone willing to make that for me? (and others in the Kerbal Community?)

Even if someone did make this, there is an issue where only 1 top node can be connected at one time. This means two of those connections would not exist and the fuel would not flow down. Also, it would allow flexing that may result in catastrophic failures.

Hopefully that will change in the future.

Cheers!

Skunky

I meant reverse as in mirrored to have the tip of the triangle point outward. Not a 3 -> 1 'Inverse' coupler that would let the top converge from 3 mounting points to a single mounting point below.

I basically need to rotate the part in the picture to be rotated 180 degrees along the vertical axis.

I hope there will be struts to stabilize the designs somewhat somewhere in the near future.

Actually I think he just means a rotated coupler, that will be a mirror image of the normal one that will allow a symmetrical arrangement. I'm certain I've seen just such a thing on here, have a look around the projects and releases board.

edit: Yeah. I know such a thing exists but I can't remember where I saw it.

Symmetry would fix this, however I see the problem. For some odd reason, the Joyeuse parts break symmetry under them. However, today Sunday Punch updated his pack with a similarly-based tri-coupler which does not break the symmetry; you should look into it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.