Micro plane

I made this one to be as a scout on duna. I mainly made it just so it could fit in overfloater's fantastic astroliner

and my replica of it. http://i.imgur.com/4crIV1T.png http://imgur.com/EreDIaN notice how much thrust is required to fly! Seats five and can fly at high altitudes. The best part is that it takes 10 minutes for it to plumit to the ground without player influence it just flys in loops and will not get quicker than half of the terminal velocity.

If I were you, I'd try find a way to use wings where you can place enough of the flat non-deployable solar panels on its wings, and at the same time keep the aircraft slim enough to fit in there. Then you slap on an ion engine to it!

lol, for a minute I was looking at the video thumbnail and thought "MICRO plane? That's nowhere close to 'micro'" but then I looked at the imgur links. xD

Maybe put those before the video next time? ;)

Well I wanted to show what the astroliner overfloater made was before I showed my plane.

If I were you, I'd try find a way to use wings where you can place enough of the flat non-deployable solar panels on its wings, and at the same time keep the aircraft slim enough to fit in there. Then you slap on an ion engine to it!

Good idea the plane might be able to fly longer or the same time because if it is ion powers I'd need full throttle not the smallest amount of thrust possible so I will try it but then I would have no use of my refuelling module I made at my base and would need a new Xeon fuel module... I might make it ion powered I will think about it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.