Error report?

If you have mods installed, you should reproduce the problem without them before reporting the crash. Then, start by posting your logs in the Support & Bugs forum.

If you can't reproduce the crash without mods, you can narrow down the problem by removing mods one at a time until only one or two together cause the crash. Then, post your logs in the Add-on Requests and Support forum or the particular mod's thread.

There is important information to include in any bug report:

• Your KSP version
  • Your mods & versions (if any)
  • Your Operating System and version
  • Cause the problem, then quit KSP and find your output log:
    • Windows (32 bit): KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt
    • Windows (64 bit): KSP_win64\KSP_x64_DATA\output_log.txt
    • Mac OS X: Open Console, find Unity on the left side, click on Player.log. It's also located at ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log.
    • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

I'm a little confused on how to do this, because the error occured when I landed on the Mun and tried to EVA my kerbal. Am I supposed to just continue landing ships until it happens again? because I really don't have the time to do that.

(I was using one mod, so I will probably send the report to the creator of that to see if he can use it)

It's best to include reproduction steps because even the output_log.txt/Player.log often doesn't provide enough context to find the problem. If you have a quicksave from just before the crash, that might help you narrow it down enough for a report.

Also check at the end of the log to see if it specifically mentions the one mod you have installed. It may be mentioned in the stack trace section after "Crash!!!"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.