KerbalSpaceCenter.com!

qCcCMOd.png

As the Kerbal Space Center's official Community Manager, I've been tasked with the relaunch of our website: http://kerbalspacecenter.com/. I know a lot of you have probably had a bad experience with our old website but I think the last PR guy we had here at the KSC was really in love with green on black text and spinning animated gifs of things on fire. So we've been hard at work over the past few weeks to get the site up with a new look and plenty of content for those who want to know more about what the KSA is up to and some of our history. We've got articles about some of our crafts, some of our past missions, and some biographies of some of the great kerbonauts.

Mission Reports:

Auditor I: Rendezvous and assess several orbiting assets.

Auditor II: Rendezvous with a single high orbit asset, a prototype for the EOSP program.

Traveler I: Launching a probe to scan for new resource types and forgetting to mount a radiator on it.

Traveler II: Launching a fixed version of the new resource scanner.

Auditor III: Rendezvous with the final two assets in orbit.

Traveler II update: scanner probe moves to the Mun

R-1 Auk orbital testing: testing the orbital capability of a new space plane

Delivery I: taking fuel up to orbital assets.

Delivery II: more fuel delivery and rendezvous

Delivery III and IV: Station assembly.

Highlight Screenshots:

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by MunfelKSCCommunityManager

N9eCsBm.png

fR5TSEV.png

Our second mission of the Delivery series was just completed! We've decided to dock all the useful stuff floating around in low kerbin orbit together to make the beginning of a new space station. We'll have to do a bunch more fuel deliveries like this one, but next up is a couple of space station modules.

Read the full mission report here.

Edited by MunfelKSCCommunityManager

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.